Thread: (Mature topic warning!) Diapers/chastity/catheter combo. Is it safe?

Default (Mature topic warning!) Diapers/chastity/catheter combo. Is it safe?

Ok, so I'm a bit shy about this kind of topic but here goes.

I've seen quite a few pics of guys in diapers wearing a chastity device with catheter and the idea is intriguing me because not only would the cage an catheter ensure my diapers are used properly, it would prevent me from being a bad boy and playing with myself in my diapers, which mommy says is a no-no.

Question is this though: "Is it safe?" I don't want any infections or anything. Is it safe to do or not? What do you guys think.

Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    Ok, so I'm a bit shy about this kind of topic but here goes.

I've seen quite a few pics of guys in diapers wearing a chastity device with catheter and the idea is intriguing me because not only would the cage an catheter ensure my diapers are used properly, it would prevent me from being a bad boy and playing with myself in my diapers, which mommy says is a no-no.

Question is this though: "Is it safe?" I don't want any infections or anything. Is it safe to do or not? What do you guys think.
    Hello, gnd567

It basically crosses the line when you get to the catheters...

There certainly are risks involved, which may include infections and damage to the urethra... You are advised to only do so under the advice of a licensed physician and, with proper training... You may find these medical devices and, any sort of personal experiences of others who use them on the internet... the risks are present no matter the source and training and, become likely more risky when anecdotal accounts and shoddy materials and poor preparation are included... Some people do it frequently, with no notable complications; while others do it once or, a scant few times to meet with disastrous and painful results... Ultimately, you decide yet, do so knowing that it is at your own risk of peril... Caveat emptor "Let the buyer beware"!

Choose wisely and, be safe...
    -Marka

Yeah, that's kinda what I thought. Maybe it's just best to leave it as a fantasy?

Catheters into a diaper is a bad idea. They can cause infections when they go into a sterile bag like they are supposed to, opening your bladder and urinary tract to a non sterile diaper is asking for it.

I had to catheterize myself for six weeks after a back operation, and it was no fun. More recently I had a UTI and it was so painful, I thought I was trying to pass a kidney stone. I would definitely say don't do it because you could really harm yourself. I was taught by a nurse, (yes, older female...blush) how to catheterize myself, and it is a skill. I'm so glad I don't have to do that. When everything started working it was such a relief.

The cage is ok but as for the catheter no .
    In my mind you would have to removed cage clean it very well then put back on.
    Lot of work I bet.

Thanks everyone. I don't think I want to do it anymore. Sounds scary and painful.