Is there anyone in your life that you wish was your mommy/daddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBelleReturns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
For me there are a few people who treat me like a little (unknowingly of course, they just do), well a lot, but a few who I sometimes can't help but daydream about being my daddy, they are so protective, cuddly, caring and strong and I just trust them.. I have a very strong mind/personality and a very confident exterior, so to have someone take control and make me feel little makes me adore them :laugh: They are just those few people who put me so at ease that I don't feel the need to be confident and loud, they make me feel little and shy and I like that :)

So, is there someone who makes you feel like that and why do you think they do/which characteristics do you associate with them? :) also it would be nice to hear the other side of people who want to be a daddy/mommy and have someone who they wish was their little :) #QuestionOfTheDay

Last edited by a moderator:
For me it is the other way around. There is a girl I work with who I wish was my little girl and would let me be her daddy. She has a very playful attitude and seems to me that she would be interested in abdl. I would love to be able to change her diaper, give her a bottle and play with her like a baby.

Tommygun619 said:
For me it is the other way around. There is a girl I work with who I wish was my little girl and would let me be her daddy. She has a very playful attitude and seems to me that she would be interested in abdl. I would love to be able to change her diaper, give her a bottle and play with her like a baby.

Awh :) that's really cute, I forgot to add that as part of my question, its nice to hear the other side too, I shall edit my question :)

LittleBelle said:
For me there are a few people who treat me like a little (unknowingly of course, they just do), well a lot, but a few who I sometimes can't help but daydream about being my daddy, they are so protective, cuddly, caring and strong and I just trust them.. I have a very strong mind/personality and a very confident exterior, so to have someone take control and make me feel little makes me adore them :laugh: They are just those few people who put me so at ease that I don't feel the need to be confident and loud, they make me feel little and shy and I like that :)

So, is there someone who makes you feel like that and why do you think they do/which characteristics do you associate with them? :) also it would be nice to hear the other side of people who want to be a daddy/mommy and have someone who they wish was their little :) #QuestionOfTheDay

Hi LittleBelle.

Sisi hear.

Hope you don't mind me come over big brotherish. But please be careful who you let take control of you.

I have a physical appearance of 40 year old man, and I've had some really bad relationships. Probably because I don't know myself at the time and was trying to be something I'm not.

Although Exeter is a lovely place to be. There are narsy people that like to take control.

You will have a physical appearance of a 20-year-old woman. It just makes me concerned for you.

Ok I'll stop it now.

Your friend.

Sisi

sisi said:
Hi LittleBelle.

Sisi hear.

Hope you don't mind me come over big brotherish. But please be careful who you let take control of you.

I have a physical appearance of 40 year old man, and I've had some really bad relationships. Probably because I don't know myself at the time and was trying to be something I'm not.

Although Exeter is a lovely place to be. There are narsy people that like to take control.

You will have a physical appearance of a 20-year-old woman. It just makes me concerned for you.

Ok I'll stop it now.

Your friend.

Sisi

Thank you for caring sisi but its okay I know these people well, they are very close friends :)

I am too stubborn and have a strong personality so there are very few I actually trust or like enough to let them take control :)

20 year old? ouch, I still get ID'd for scratch cards :laugh: and i'm not 20 yet, meanie :laugh:

I think my mom wouldn't mind having her little one back. She even says she misses the days when I was just her little baby and there wasn't ever a single fuss. In truth, I feel alot littler when I'm diapered, she is unaware, and she calls me her baby and just hugs me for what seems like minutes. It seems the moments when we truly bond is when I'm upset/crying and she hugs me/holds me and tells me everything will be alright and that she loves me no matter what.

I have mine who is my wife. It works out quite well.

LittleBelle said:
Thank you for caring sisi but its okay I know these people well, they are very close friends :)

I am too stubborn and have a strong personality so there are very few I actually trust or like enough to let them take control :)

20 year old? ouch, I still get ID'd for scratch cards :laugh: and i'm not 20 yet, meanie :laugh:

OK sorry it says 18 my bag. If it more that I have fingers I get confused.

Sisi

sisi said:
OK sorry it says 18 my bag. If it more that I have fingers I get confused.

Sisi

It's okay, I was joking :laugh:

silentdreamer1996 said:
I think my mom wouldn't mind having her little one back. She even says she misses the days when I was just her little baby and there wasn't ever a single fuss. In truth, I feel alot littler when I'm diapered, she is unaware, and she calls me her baby and just hugs me for what seems like minutes. It seems the moments when we truly bond is when I'm upset/crying and she hugs me/holds me and tells me everything will be alright and that she loves me no matter what.

Awww that is so nice ;O; You have a good mom!

I wish I could have a lil brother or even just go on a playdate sometime, but I have no one in particular I'm thinking of. I feel too presumptuous and self-aware when it's about real people, I can't bring myself to think this way???

I have a friend of mine who I think would be great as a mummy, I sometimes cuddle with her when I feel bad and she's just so confident she makes me feel secure. Also (this might sound a little creepy) one of my teachers who is really caring and great to talk to (for me it's not a sexual thing, so I guess it's not too creepy?). Anyway, I've had these thoughts since a very young age when I lost my father, I found myself thinking "What if this person was my dad?", so it's not just an ABDL thing in my case.

Also, my best friend knows I'm interested in ABDL (she would make a horrible parent though) and we always joke around like "Sister, that boy is a big meanie" which is really fun and people think we're a bit weird anyway so they don't mind us^^

Fun fact, in my current family I am the youngest, in my biological one (was adopted after birth) I am the oldest. Anywho, if I lived close to other abdls, it would be fun having play dates. I still have an entire storage room full of legos, gi joes, plushies, etc. Course, my parents would first have to be accepting/tolerant of this side of me, which honestly I think they should. Think about it, taking up this childlike life style, I have had no desire to even interact with drugs and alcohol, I've become more open and friendly, and lastly I've become more helping to my parents. My mom even remarked how kind it was for me to pull her chair out for her and later fetch her coat and purse and help her get them on (she has arthritis, so it is a challenge getting the coat on).

I also think play dates would be awesome, me and my friends often meet for a game called werewolf that we'll play all night and it's really innocent and we don't have any alcohol at those meetings. But it's not like a play date for little kids, we still have to be responsible adults/teenagers (ha, responsible teenagers xD) even though one of my friends suggested we should play some of the games of out childhood or build a cushion fort or something.

Last edited:
Pillow forts are awesome no matter what age you are. Especially when you have alot of couches at your house and those screen porch cushions as well and you build the walls to the ceiling. I even recall setting up a four person tent in my parent's foyer. It was fun and we roasted marshmallows in the fire place. Best of all, our dog joined us.

During the last sleepover we had me and my friends watched finding Nemo^^ This weekend two of my friends (the two from my post above) are coming for a sleepover again, we'll watch the Hobbit movies and eat lots of popcorn^^ I must say, an advantage of getting older is being able to make your own popcorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back