Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Is there anyone in your life that you wish was your mommy/daddy?

  1. #1

    Post Is there anyone in your life that you wish was your mommy/daddy?

    For me there are a few people who treat me like a little (unknowingly of course, they just do), well a lot, but a few who I sometimes can't help but daydream about being my daddy, they are so protective, cuddly, caring and strong and I just trust them.. I have a very strong mind/personality and a very confident exterior, so to have someone take control and make me feel little makes me adore them They are just those few people who put me so at ease that I don't feel the need to be confident and loud, they make me feel little and shy and I like that

    So, is there someone who makes you feel like that and why do you think they do/which characteristics do you associate with them? also it would be nice to hear the other side of people who want to be a daddy/mommy and have someone who they wish was their little #QuestionOfTheDay
    Last edited by LittleBelle; 04-Feb-2016 at 02:00.

  2. #2

    Default

    For me it is the other way around. There is a girl I work with who I wish was my little girl and would let me be her daddy. She has a very playful attitude and seems to me that she would be interested in abdl. I would love to be able to change her diaper, give her a bottle and play with her like a baby.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Tommygun619 View Post
    For me it is the other way around. There is a girl I work with who I wish was my little girl and would let me be her daddy. She has a very playful attitude and seems to me that she would be interested in abdl. I would love to be able to change her diaper, give her a bottle and play with her like a baby.
    Awh that's really cute, I forgot to add that as part of my question, its nice to hear the other side too, I shall edit my question

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBelle View Post
    For me there are a few people who treat me like a little (unknowingly of course, they just do), well a lot, but a few who I sometimes can't help but daydream about being my daddy, they are so protective, cuddly, caring and strong and I just trust them.. I have a very strong mind/personality and a very confident exterior, so to have someone take control and make me feel little makes me adore them They are just those few people who put me so at ease that I don't feel the need to be confident and loud, they make me feel little and shy and I like that

    So, is there someone who makes you feel like that and why do you think they do/which characteristics do you associate with them? also it would be nice to hear the other side of people who want to be a daddy/mommy and have someone who they wish was their little #QuestionOfTheDay
    Hi LittleBelle.

    Sisi hear.

    Hope you don't mind me come over big brotherish. But please be careful who you let take control of you.

    I have a physical appearance of 40 year old man, and I've had some really bad relationships. Probably because I don't know myself at the time and was trying to be something I'm not.

    Although Exeter is a lovely place to be. There are narsy people that like to take control.

    You will have a physical appearance of a 20-year-old woman. It just makes me concerned for you.

    Ok I'll stop it now.

    Your friend.

    Sisi

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by sisi View Post
    Hi LittleBelle.

    Sisi hear.

    Hope you don't mind me come over big brotherish. But please be careful who you let take control of you.

    I have a physical appearance of 40 year old man, and I've had some really bad relationships. Probably because I don't know myself at the time and was trying to be something I'm not.

    Although Exeter is a lovely place to be. There are narsy people that like to take control.

    You will have a physical appearance of a 20-year-old woman. It just makes me concerned for you.

    Ok I'll stop it now.

    Your friend.

    Sisi
    Thank you for caring sisi but its okay I know these people well, they are very close friends

    I am too stubborn and have a strong personality so there are very few I actually trust or like enough to let them take control

    20 year old? ouch, I still get ID'd for scratch cards and i'm not 20 yet, meanie

  6. #6

    Default

    I think my mom wouldn't mind having her little one back. She even says she misses the days when I was just her little baby and there wasn't ever a single fuss. In truth, I feel alot littler when I'm diapered, she is unaware, and she calls me her baby and just hugs me for what seems like minutes. It seems the moments when we truly bond is when I'm upset/crying and she hugs me/holds me and tells me everything will be alright and that she loves me no matter what.

  7. #7

    Default

    I have mine who is my wife. It works out quite well.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBelle View Post
    Thank you for caring sisi but its okay I know these people well, they are very close friends

    I am too stubborn and have a strong personality so there are very few I actually trust or like enough to let them take control

    20 year old? ouch, I still get ID'd for scratch cards and i'm not 20 yet, meanie
    OK sorry it says 18 my bag. If it more that I have fingers I get confused.

    Sisi

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by sisi View Post
    OK sorry it says 18 my bag. If it more that I have fingers I get confused.

    Sisi
    It's okay, I was joking

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by silentdreamer1996 View Post
    I think my mom wouldn't mind having her little one back. She even says she misses the days when I was just her little baby and there wasn't ever a single fuss. In truth, I feel alot littler when I'm diapered, she is unaware, and she calls me her baby and just hugs me for what seems like minutes. It seems the moments when we truly bond is when I'm upset/crying and she hugs me/holds me and tells me everything will be alright and that she loves me no matter what.
    Awww that is so nice ;O; You have a good mom!

    I wish I could have a lil brother or even just go on a playdate sometime, but I have no one in particular I'm thinking of. I feel too presumptuous and self-aware when it's about real people, I can't bring myself to think this way???

Similar Threads

  1. i want a mommy and a daddy!!!
    By dapergirl23 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 18-Nov-2013, 04:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.