Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
  7. Other
Hey ๐Ÿ™‹ everyone Robby here. I'm trying to find out what's the best way to find a "true" fit for plastic pants ๐Ÿ‘–!? Should I do measurements with a dry diaper or when I'm at the point of leaking? I just don't know! All the help will be soo much to mee ๐Ÿ˜Š. Thanks to all who helped or posted. โค

The size chart should have minimum and maximum dimentions for the legs and waist. Those are the most important to get right. The rise and crotch width are really secondary and mostly personal preference. If you are lucky something will work out. If not Rearz is the only one I knownthat has a line for both large and smaller legs.

You can order custom sizes such as a medium pants with small legs or any combination therefore from Angelfluff,they are made by Gary for Angelfluff ,they not only will custom size but allow contrasting or coordinated thread colors and elastic, wrapped elastic and such.

WildRoseBaby said:
The size chart should have minimum and maximum dimentions for the legs and waist. Those are the most important to get right. The rise and crotch width are really secondary and mostly personal preference. If you are lucky something will work out. If not Rearz is the only one I knownthat has a line for both large and smaller legs.

Most plastic pants are going to be pretty baggy on the inside, and the real size/fit measurement is going to be the elastic around the legs and around the waist, so that's good to see that's how they're listing them. Measure around your beltline for waist size, and the narrowest distance around your leg up at your crotch.

WildRoseBaby said:

Ah okay ๐Ÿ‘Œ cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž I just want to make sure ๐Ÿ˜Š I don't mess up ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Tetra said:
You can order custom sizes such as a medium pants with small legs or any combination therefore from Angelfluff,they are made by Gary for Angelfluff ,they not only will custom size but allow contrasting or coordinated thread colors and elastic, wrapped elastic and such.

Oooo custom yooouuu saayy ๐Ÿ˜ thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š for this juicy info

bambinod said:
Most plastic pants are going to be pretty baggy on the inside, and the real size/fit measurement is going to be the elastic around the legs and around the waist, so that's good to see that's how they're listing them. Measure around your beltline for waist size, and the narrowest distance around your leg up at your crotch.

Thanks. Um how do ya do the last 2 parts ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

RainbowDash728 said:
Thanks. Um how do ya do the last 2 parts ������

a tailor's tape is easiest but you can also use like a string, measure the distance off, then measure the string with a tape measure.

bambinod said:
a tailor's tape is easiest but you can also use like a string, measure the distance off, then measure the string with a tape measure.

Ah okay ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Also you should do the same measuring of your hips ,and choose the largest of the two numbers you got measuring your hips and waist,this is mostly applicable and neccasary for females but some guys do have larger hips than waist.

Tetra said:
Also you should do the same measuring of your hips ,and choose the largest of the two numbers you got measuring your hips and waist,this is mostly applicable and neccasary for females but some guys do have larger hips than waist.

Keep in mind that the lower tapes have farther to go than that. An additional 1.5-2.5" (on each side!) is required to get the lower tapes to reach around. The lower side of the front wing has to come in, through the legs, and then back out and around, and taking that diagonal requires more material. That's what usually gets me, is when the manufacturer's stated size is assuming I only need to fasten the top tapes. Add 3-4" to your belt size to figure out how far around it really has to go. So if you're 38" around the belt line, the lower tapes will need to travel closer to 42" to make it around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back