Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The best way for a true fit

Default The best way for a true fit

Hey 🙋 everyone Robby here. I'm trying to find out what's the best way to find a "true" fit for plastic pants 👖!? Should I do measurements with a dry diaper or when I'm at the point of leaking? I just don't know! All the help will be soo much to mee 😊. Thanks to all who helped or posted. ❤

The size chart should have minimum and maximum dimentions for the legs and waist. Those are the most important to get right. The rise and crotch width are really secondary and mostly personal preference. If you are lucky something will work out. If not Rearz is the only one I knownthat has a line for both large and smaller legs.

You can order custom sizes such as a medium pants with small legs or any combination therefore from Angelfluff,they are made by Gary for Angelfluff ,they not only will custom size but allow contrasting or coordinated thread colors and elastic, wrapped elastic and such.

Quote Originally Posted by WildRoseBaby View Post
    The size chart should have minimum and maximum dimentions for the legs and waist. Those are the most important to get right. The rise and crotch width are really secondary and mostly personal preference. If you are lucky something will work out. If not Rearz is the only one I knownthat has a line for both large and smaller legs.
    Most plastic pants are going to be pretty baggy on the inside, and the real size/fit measurement is going to be the elastic around the legs and around the waist, so that's good to see that's how they're listing them. Measure around your beltline for waist size, and the narrowest distance around your leg up at your crotch.

Quote Originally Posted by WildRoseBaby View Post

Ah okay 👌 cool 😎 I just want to make sure 😊 I don't mess up 👆😣

Quote Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
    You can order custom sizes such as a medium pants with small legs or any combination therefore from Angelfluff,they are made by Gary for Angelfluff ,they not only will custom size but allow contrasting or coordinated thread colors and elastic, wrapped elastic and such.

Oooo custom yooouuu saayy 😁 thank you 😊 for this juicy info

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Most plastic pants are going to be pretty baggy on the inside, and the real size/fit measurement is going to be the elastic around the legs and around the waist, so that's good to see that's how they're listing them. Measure around your beltline for waist size, and the narrowest distance around your leg up at your crotch.

Thanks. Um how do ya do the last 2 parts 👉👈😥

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowDash728 View Post
    Thanks. Um how do ya do the last 2 parts ������
    a tailor's tape is easiest but you can also use like a string, measure the distance off, then measure the string with a tape measure.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    a tailor's tape is easiest but you can also use like a string, measure the distance off, then measure the string with a tape measure.

Ah okay 👌

Also you should do the same measuring of your hips ,and choose the largest of the two numbers you got measuring your hips and waist,this is mostly applicable and neccasary for females but some guys do have larger hips than waist.