siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hi everyone Sis I hear.

Does anybody else get the feeling of being very relaxed.

Don't know why I have had this feeling for most of the day.

I don't know if relaxed is the right word. Kind off happy inside. But not the sort where you are laughing.

Right now It is 8.00 pm. I have had my bottel. And i am in bed. With a dry diaper. Rex my cuddly dog. And i am sucking my pacifier.

Although I am a tired little boy. I am still feeling this way. It is good and i don't won't it to stop. It just feels right.

Can eny one try and explain what it is that I am feeling and why.

Thanks

Sisi.

:clapping:

I want your life. I need to feel that relaxed

I get that feeling too! especially when cuddled up with my plushies with a warm bottle of milk and a little bit of honey and my fluffy blanket watching Sophia the First :clapping: I love my little head space but I don't know what gets me there, once I'm there though I literally have the mind of a two and a half year old and I don't come back out of it easily :laugh:

Yes, laying down with a diaper on, a bottle and a paci, gives me that relaxed feeling.

I pretty much lose all control, and zone out even bladder control, It's a awesome feeling.

Oddly enough, I can't do that with just a diaper, i find it hard :/

CPDude said:
I want your life. I need to feel that relaxed

Hi sis I hear.

What's stopping you?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi every one.

It is 2:45 in the morning. I wock up still feeling this way.

I need changing, feeding, bottle of worm milk, sounds good. Then putting back to bed.

Wish I could put a name to how I feel. It is so good.

Sisi

sisi said:
Wish I could put a name to how I feel. It is so good.Sisi

Happiness!

zipperless said:
Happiness!

May bee.

It morning now and Rex has gone walk about.

It OK I found him he was on the floor. Naughty doggy.

I know how what it's like. it's like the way you feel after you've had a very nice dinner. But betterar.

OK i awack now and i got a lot of playing to do. I thinks I start by jumping on my bed and see if i can do a back flip.

Talk you you all latter.

Me too, I am the same way. Nothing like having a nice warm bottle before bed time.

Hi Sisi hear

I know what it is.

It is "Contentment" which is a big word that means

the*state*of*being*contented;*
satisfaction;
ease*of*mind.

I like ease of mind. Means not stressed.

Have I finally come out of my mental illness? ??

Or is choosing this lifestyle just a coping statutory for my mental illness??

I really don't know. But I am a happy little boy.

I don't know if I will ever grow up and be what ever normal is. And the more I think about this the more confused I get.

I think it is time to play some more lego.

Thanks.

I do not get to wear often as I live with parents (I haven't had a chance to put a Nappy on at all this week and I really want to wear one so much!)

When I do get to wear, one per session at maximum, I soak my Nappy to the limit haha and after I take my soaked Nappy off I feel relaxed for the rest of the whole day! It is incredible. So yes, just after wearing a Nappy and even once I have taken it off all of my thoughts and depression and anxiety completely disappear for the rest of the day, just after one Nappy! I can't work out how wearing a Nappy stops me from thinking of everything else and even when I have taken it off, but it is just incredible how it does, I guess it must just be due to the fact I have a Nappy to think about instead of everything else, I love them so much :)

For me, wearing helps me calm down from all the stress I experience on a day to day basis. It gets better when my mom unknowingly treats me like a baby while cuddling me. I think she actually knows about me wearing diapers though. One night, she came in to check on me, and I noticed her pat my padded rear after rubbing my back. Ever since she has referred to me as baby.

INeedACuddle said:
I do not get to wear often as I live with parents (I haven't had a chance to put a Nappy on at all this week and I really want to wear one so much!)

When I do get to wear, one per session at maximum, I soak my Nappy to the limit haha and after I take my soaked Nappy off I feel relaxed for the rest of the whole day! It is incredible. So yes, just after wearing a Nappy and even once I have taken it off all of my thoughts and depression and anxiety completely disappear for the rest of the day, just after one Nappy! I can't work out how wearing a Nappy stops me from thinking of everything else and even when I have taken it off, but it is just incredible how it does, I guess it must just be due to the fact I have a Nappy to think about instead of everything else, I love them so much :)

hi INeedACuddle.

its a shame you find it hard to wear more than just one every so often. the feeling of wearing and sucking a pacifier while going to work is great. i don't suck at work but i do wear and have a change at dinner time.

changing in to a dry nappy from a wet one is something i look forward to.

for me it is about being little wich i chose to do all the time. even if i have to do big boys stuff. and wearing is just a part of the hole thing for me. i have told some good freands about being a AB but most if the time i just am around people and that works really well.

hope you find a way to wear more.

thanks for shearing

Sisi.

- - - Updated - - -

silentdreamer1996 said:
For me, wearing helps me calm down from all the stress I experience on a day to day basis. It gets better when my mom unknowingly treats me like a baby while cuddling me. I think she actually knows about me wearing diapers though. One night, she came in to check on me, and I noticed her pat my padded rear after rubbing my back. Ever since she has referred to me as baby.

Hi Silentdreamer1996

that must be so nice to have a mummy that just excerpts you as you are. you are a lucky boy. like me. Hee, Hee.

thanks

Sisi.

Or atleast I think she knows, either way she treats me like a little one at times since I am her youngest after all. I wonder how'd she respond to the idea of having her little baby back to some degree.

After a long day at work coming home and changing my diaper and putting destin on and baby powder and my rubber pants on and getting my paci out and watch some TV it is very relaxing and stress relieving. As the night progresses and my diaper gets wetter the more the stress goes away.

laying down with a diaper on sucking on my paci (or bottle) while cuddling with my plushie is very relaxing to me and it always puts me to sleep no matter how much tired or awake I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back