Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just read this Interesting == Advanced Baby

Default Just read this Interesting == Advanced Baby

Hi ive just read this article,,

http://www.toddlertime.com/dx/regres...anced-baby.htm

just thought i would post it..

cheers
    babylea

Lots and lots of big words. But what I understood of it. Yes absolutely. There I using big words.

I don't really know what to call the way I am. But "little" seems to fit.

I really like the way I have chosen to live. It is easyer for me. Even with things like bed time and naps. Which grow up may not have.

Have a daily schedule helps me Focus and even hyperfocus on things.

And I got a gold star from my manager today. I think he know.
    Will with the one lines I was comming out with a the team meeting. And at one point saying that I did not won't to play any more. Prity shore he know a still a child.

It not about act childish it not about acting at all. It just being child like. See things as children seem to do. If that is what's call being little, then you find me in my den play with my toys.

That what I think.

Thanks for sharing this.

Sisi

The source is of course, Ms. Kathii Stringer.
    She is Transgender, and from what I understand, an Adult Baby.
    Yes, I admit to remaining child-like in many ways.

I had to laugh at all of this. I think it's mainly tongue in cheek, putting the horse before the cart. In this case, she's inferring that we're babies first, pre-gressing into adulthood when we need to pretend to be an adult so we can make a living, interact with straight society, etc. If you were really like the adult baby she is talking about, you might be in need of a lot of psychological counseling.

I think dogboy might be a bit off-base on this. I can see that most of us are adults that 'transform' into littles or babies when needed but I can envision that for some people, it truly may be the reverse - being a little or baby and transforming into an adult when needed.

Not sure if this is testable or not.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I had to laugh at all of this. I think it's mainly tongue in cheek, putting the horse before the cart. In this case, she's inferring that we're babies first, pre-gressing into adulthood when we need to pretend to be an adult so we can make a living, interact with straight society, etc. If you were really like the adult baby she is talking about, you might be in need of a lot of psychological counseling.
    May I ask how being primarily a baby and transferring into adult mode when necessary is any different than being an adult and transferring into baby mode? the psychology is the same.

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBelle View Post
    May I ask how being primarily a baby and transferring into adult mode when necessary is any different than being an adult and transferring into baby mode? the psychology is the same.
    No no no, the result is the same/similar, the psychology though is certainly not. If anything this would raise so many bizarre questions XD.

Hi Sis I hear.

' psychological counseling.' Perhaps I do. But I rather be little. Than unhappy.

I did not understand all of the article. But the bits I did I could relate to.

OK so they are coming to tack me away. Hee, haha hoho.

Quote Originally Posted by caitianx View Post
    The source is of course, Ms. Kathii Stringer.
    She is Transgender, and from what I understand, an Adult Baby.
    Yes, I admit to remaining child-like in many ways.
    I did not know she is Transgender.

I also admit to remaining toddler-like in many ways.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by babylea View Post
    Hi ive just read this article,,

http://www.toddlertime.com/dx/regres...anced-baby.htm

just thought i would post it..

cheers
    babylea
    Nice find, thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

I can see her point at which, "true infantilism mistakenly for a fetish". I guess that is why some argue or get a little upset over this. Either way I still like my AB side or Advance Baby side.

I can see why you would think that way. But reading the article i don't think that's what she's saying.

I think she's talking about people, beyond the scope of abdl by the way, that have grown up and mature normally just like anybody else but have retained a part of their younger selves.

I can certainly identify with this, i've always felt comfortable with my age but at the same time i feel like i'm still imature and silly as well as being mature, i've also had the desire to regress and feel younger since i was 3.

Also, now that i think of it i think prefer the term advanced baby rather than adult baby to be honest