Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gaaahhhh, so close!!!

Default Gaaahhhh, so close!!!

Been working on my weight loss goal to be able to fit back into baby diapers, and have some Target Up & Up brand (blue and green dots) size 5. Less than an inch away from getting the second tab to fasten on the front wing! I take it as a good sign, but also that there's still some more work to do.

Hehe! Another positive thing about liking diapers. Weight loss motivation.

Why size 5? Wouldn't size 6 be a better fit?

How are the up and ups? 0_o I've not heard anything about them.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPurple View Post
    Why size 5? Wouldn't size 6 be a better fit?
    They were the largest size I was able to get my hands on, only have a few (like 6), but I plan on some size 6 soon. Curious, how much larger is a 6 vs a 5?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FoxyDl View Post
    How are the up and ups? 0_o I've not heard anything about them.
    They seem ok, not a lot of stretch to them, but they feel nice. I'll report back on their functionality when I can get one on (will staple tabs so they don't pop off)

goodluck on your goal! do keep us updated

Quote Originally Posted by Babyfur View Post
    I much rather wear size 7 (I JUST fit into them) x3
    And good luck!
    Congrats on the size 7! Hard size to find, which is why my goal are the Pampers size 6 baby dry, I keep reading that they're the same size. It's a great feeling!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by guitarguy95 View Post
    goodluck on your goal! do keep us updated
    Thanks! I'll keep y'all updated, hopefully I can get that second tab to fasten by next week

I thought I was the only one doing this. Baby diapers used to fit me very well, but about 24 months ago after I started my auto claims job working for a Fortune 50 company I put on a lot of weight(about 60 pounds) over a period of about 10 months due to stress, lack of sleep, and not going to the gym every day. I have started to lose some weight, and I can almost fit into an HEB size 7 diaper. I currently have to use masking tape to keep the tabs down, otherwise the would pop off. I hope to be at my target weight in another 15 months. FYI, I currently use baby diapers stuffed inside of a cloth diaper, and I use waist extenders to get the cloth diaper to fit. The benefit of this is I don't have to worry about my clothes getting damp if the diaper leaks, which has happened before, and when I need to change I just stuff the cloth diaper with a new baby diaper.

I had friend who worked for a medical supply company give me a case of baby diapers from I think Medline to use as soakers, I think I still have some around here ,they have really ugly print on them.does Medline make baby diapers?