Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 more sleep before my birthday

Red face 10 more sleep before my birthday

hi everyone

thought you like to know it only 10 more sleep to my birthday.

I know about some of the presents I getting because they are to rap and hide.

hee, hee

not long now....

Quote Originally Posted by sisi View Post
    hi everyone

thought you like to know it only 10 more sleep to my birthday.

I know about some of the presents I getting because they are to rap and hide.

hee, hee

not long now....
    I wish I could get as excited about my birthdays. When you get to be my age it's, "Oh God, that much closer to death." Okay, it's not that bad. Usually when I or my wife have a birthday, we go out to dinner at a seafood restaurant. This year, my wife got me a Tec the Tractor sippy cup. It's very "littleish". I think Tec the Tractor is filmed either in Wales or Scotland as there are a lot of hills and sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I wish I could get as excited about my birthdays. When you get to be my age it's, "Oh God, that much closer to death." Okay, it's not that bad. Usually when I or my wife have a birthday, we go out to dinner at a seafood restaurant. This year, my wife got me a Tec the Tractor sippy cup. It's very "littleish". I think Tec the Tractor is filmed either in Wales or Scotland as there are a lot of hills and sheep.
    Hi dogboy.

Tec the Tractor sippy cup. Way cool.
    I gave decided that I am going to be 5 in nine days time.
    And I am getting a trampoline. �� . I know this becouse it is to big to rap up and hide away from me.
    But I not alowed to play on it until it is my birthday. Wich is like supper mean of Daddy becouse it keeps looking at me.

And I should worry about dying. As dying is for grown up and they are just weared. And death would be an awfully big adventure.

Hee, hee.

Thanks

Sisi.

Hi dogboy.

Tec the Tractor sippy cup. Way cool.
    I gave decided that I am going to be 5 in nine days time.
    And I am getting a trampoline. �� . I know this becouse it is to big to rap up and hide away from me.
    But I not alowed to play on it until it is my birthday. Wich is like supper mean of Daddy becouse it keeps looking at me.

And I should worry about dying. As dying is for grown up and they are just weared. And death would be an awfully big adventure.

Hee, hee.

Thanks

Sisi.
    I think you're right about death being the big adventure. Anyway, that's how I look at it too. Happier thoughts are about your birthday and trampoline. Is it a big trampoline or a small one. They make all kinds, and they're all fun. Five is a good age. I've often thought about, if I could go back in time, which age would I chose. Several different ones always come up because I had some good times at different ages, having different friends and living in different houses.

I think you're right about death being the big adventure. Anyway, that's how I look at it too. Happier thoughts are about your birthday and trampoline. Is it a big trampoline or a small one. They make all kinds, and they're all fun. Five is a good age. I've often thought about, if I could go back in time, which age would I chose. Several different ones always come up because I had some good times at different ages, having different friends and living in different houses.
    It looks big to me. But not as big as the one I have seen where I go swimming.

it is now 6 more sleeps

hee hee.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trap.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	25485

me: just a little bounce pleeaseee.

Daddy: not until its your birthday Sisi we agreed.

Me: yea but i need to know it will take my big body.

Daddy: well you have to wight and see. can you tell me how many sleep you got left.

Me: counts the sleeps off "six i think but that going to be for ever.

daddy: No it will soon be hear now are you going to be a good boy.

Me: maybe.

Oh...that looks pretty cool. When I was 12, a friend of mine had a big, outdoor trampoline. I could do a front flip, but the back flip scared me. Than another friend tried one, hit the metal side of the trampoline, broke his arm and the bone went through the skin. I think he also hit his teeth on it too. We still went back on the trampoline though. When you're a kid, you just do stuff like that.

Oh...that looks pretty cool. When I was 12, a friend of mine had a big, outdoor trampoline. I could do a front flip, but the back flip scared me. Than another friend tried one, hit the metal side of the trampoline, broke his arm and the bone went through the skin. I think he also hit his teeth on it too. We still went back on the trampoline though. When you're a kid, you just do stuff like that.
    Hi dogboy

We still went back on the trampoline though. When you're a kid, you just do stuff like that.

So what's changed? Trees are there to be climed. Or for rope swings. Rivers and there to be swam in and a tree by a river. Is just God's way of saying "have fun."

But I am little and I may have it wrong. But that what I think. Grown ups don't all way see it the way I do.
    Thanks for sharing.

Sisi

Hi dogboy

We still went back on the trampoline though. When you're a kid, you just do stuff like that.

So what's changed? Trees are there to be climed. Or for rope swings. Rivers and there to be swam in and a tree by a river. Is just God's way of saying "have fun."

But I am little and I may have it wrong. But that what I think. Grown ups don't all way see it the way I do.
    Thanks for sharing.

Sisi
    In my case, two serious back surgeries happened, that and degenerative arthritis. I still try to get out and run, and when the weather is warmer, I go out on our bike trail most days and ride my bike for 7 miles. If my son comes and visits, he and I ride the longer part of the trail which goes for 15 miles. It's a beautiful trail that runs through the woods, and it's surrounded by high rocky cliffs which are part of the Blue Ridge Mountain chain. It crosses a creek and there's several old railroad bridges. It used to be a railroad line, but it was converted to a walking and bike path.

In my case, two serious back surgeries happened, that and degenerative arthritis. I still try to get out and run, and when the weather is warmer, I go out on our bike trail most days and ride my bike for 7 miles. If my son comes and visits, he and I ride the longer part of the trail which goes for 15 miles. It's a beautiful trail that runs through the woods, and it's surrounded by high rocky cliffs which are part of the Blue Ridge Mountain chain. It crosses a creek and there's several old railroad bridges. It used to be a railroad line, but it was converted to a walking and bike path.

Hi Dogdoy.

A Poorly back can't be any fun.

But going on bike rides is great fun. We have the Haldon hills near where I live. www.forestry.gov.uk/haldonforestpark

Lotts of fun in the summer. I get very muddy. Hee hee.

Also it is now 5 more sleeps.

Yeaa.

Sisi.