Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost the "need to go " feeling

Default Lost the "need to go " feeling

Moments before I pee or poop my diaper, I don't have a need to go feeling. In fact I don't feel anything except the pee or poop being expelled from my body. Anyone else like this ?

Same but I don't generally use my diapers, merely wear them. In my case, due to a back injury from my childhood, I've been losing more and more feeling in my legs and that general area. Heck, I have moments when from the waist down they are numbed, it is scary.

Quote Originally Posted by silentdreamer1996 View Post
    Same but I don't generally use my diapers, merely wear them. In my case, due to a back injury from my childhood, I've been losing more and more feeling in my legs and that general area. Heck, I have moments when from the waist down they are numbed, it is scary.
    My gosh that's nerve damage happing have you had it checked can they stabilise it.
    Something's getting pinched.sorry for it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by CPDude View Post
    Moments before I pee or poop my diaper, I don't have a need to go feeling. In fact I don't feel anything except the pee or poop being expelled from my body. Anyone else like this ?
    I am the same way.
    When the feeling comes, I am already making pee-pee and or poo-poo or both into my diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by CPDude View Post
    Do you have no feeling when you are not diapered? If you do, then you might want to see a doctor. If not, then I suppose it just means you're totally relaxed when wearing and are just letting it go at will.

The injury that caused my nerve issues was a three story fall from a pine tree. Broke several branches with my back and landed on the ground.

The injury that caused my nerve issues was a three story fall from a pine tree. Broke several branches with my back and landed on the ground.
    Ow! Did you have any surgery or need a back brace?

I am diapered 24/7. There has not been a day where I wasn't diapered. So I honestly don't know if I would feel anything if I as not diapered

In truth, my parents disbelieved what happened and said I was merely seeking attention. Truth be told, i've been feeling down in the dumps recently. I normally wear diapers for comfort and the occasional accident due to my nerves, but due to some money issues I've been unable to get anymore so I'm kind of on a hiatus. Main downside there is that diapers are pretty much the only thing that helps me relax these days. These feelings have gotten so bad that just last night I had a dream of me dying in a car crash and everyone just forgetting me. I'm just not sure what to do anymore T~T'...

In truth, my parents disbelieved what happened and said I was merely seeking attention. Truth be told, i've been feeling down in the dumps recently. I normally wear diapers for comfort and the occasional accident due to my nerves, but due to some money issues I've been unable to get anymore so I'm kind of on a hiatus. Main downside there is that diapers are pretty much the only thing that helps me relax these days. These feelings have gotten so bad that just last night I had a dream of me dying in a car crash and everyone just forgetting me. I'm just not sure what to do anymore T~T'...
    Yikes. So, if you need diapers because you have accidents sometimes (due to nerve damage or really for whatever reason) that ought to be covered as a medical expense if you have any insurance. Your profile says that you're studying accounting, so you might have coverage or the option for coverage through the institution where you're studying. You should ask them about it because they might be able to help. They might also be able to help with the ongoing nerve issues.

As far as ways to combat depression when you're low on cash, might I suggest a daily walk for ~30 minutes? It's healthy and will make you feel good.