Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abu simple

Default Abu simple

I love the space diapers but I need something plain. Does anyone have any pictures up close of the Abu simple diaper. Thanks

I'll be ordering my first case of them shortly. Based on the pictures on ABU they should be plain white which is why I'm ordering them.

Thanks. I was wanting to see close ups of the inside to see build quality. I hate buying and the padding will be to far to one side. More plastic on one side of the leg gathers and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter1070 View Post
    I love the space diapers but I need something plain. Does anyone have any pictures up close of the Abu simple diaper. Thanks
    There's not much to see. The entire shell is white, the pull on the end of the tapes is blue but the tape is otherwise white. The only marking on the diaper is way off to the sides on the front tape panel (which is clear, so shows the white shell under it) where it is marked "ABU" with their logo, in black. This logo isn't visibe once you tape on your diaper, as the rear wings fold around to attach to the front and cover it. There is also no wetness indicator. IMHO it's the best all-white diaper available right now.

The Bambino Bianco or the Tykables Tighty Whities are also all-white, and neither of them have ANY logo or print on them, but they're lower capacity. The Wellness Superio is all white except for the wetness indicator, which is faint blue dots until wet when it turns to smudged blue, and is the thinnest of the bunch. Finally, XP Medical offers the Absorbency Plus in level 3 and 4 thickness. They're high pulp, have no leak guards, and single chance tapes with no retape panel. The level 4 is comparable in capacity and have a similar wetness indicator as the Superio, with a silky smooth shell, and they are the least expensive.

I just ordered 2 cases of the large simple. I will post pics when I receive them

I have a case of them. The feel is great and might be one of my favorite diapers soon. So far no leaks let. Great feel, great fit, and great comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyToddler View Post
    I have a case of them. The feel is great and might be one of my favorite diapers soon. So far no leaks let. Great feel, great fit, and great comfort.
    And great capacity! Drank quite a bit last night, woke up this morning after what had to have been numerous heavy wettings, and still somehow had 4" of dry padding in the back, despite being a very heavy diaper hitting the can when I got up. I don't think I've ever hit capacity on these things, they're amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    And great capacity! Drank quite a bit last night, woke up this morning after what had to have been numerous heavy wettings, and still somehow had 4" of dry padding in the back, despite being a very heavy diaper hitting the can when I got up. I don't think I've ever hit capacity on these things, they're amazing.
    >:IIII ooohhhh I need to get my hands on these some day!! grrr!!
    I'm trying to keep my budget for diapers reasonable, I buy all the diapers I use per year in one go usually, but dagnabbit if these USA import diapers keep me curious!!
    ABLDfactory seems to sell most American import diapers.. so expensive... hmmm maybe for my birthday!