Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two Months!

Default Two Months!

I am super proud to announce that I have been two whole months without my depression! Things have been wonderful these past couple months. Work is going great, they have changed my schedule so I work mornings only; 8-4's and 9-5 on Sundays. It's been a bit difficult to get my sleep schedule in order, but having my evenings off is great.

This month is a big hockey game, it's the outdoor game between the Avs and the Red Wings. I also just found out I get to go to the Alumni game the day before and get to see some great legends back on the ice.

I would like to thank everyone who helped me. I found forgiveness for the person who had me on the edge in the first place. Does not mean I will be their friend again, I still have them blocked and will keep it that way until I have to see them again in August, then we will see how things go.

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas View Post
    I am super proud to announce that I have been two whole months without my depression! Things have been wonderful these past couple months. Work is going great, they have changed my schedule so I work mornings only; 8-4's and 9-5 on Sundays. It's been a bit difficult to get my sleep schedule in order, but having my evenings off is great.
    This is awesome. Great work (I know it didn't just happen by itself)

This month is a big hockey game, it's the outdoor game between the Avs and the Red Wings. I also just found out I get to go to the Alumni game the day before and get to see some great legends back on the ice.
    You will have a great time. Went with Junior to see the Blackhawks in Soldier field a couple years ago (the blizzard game). Despite the heavy snow and being way up in the stands, it was amazing how well we could follow the puck. It's actually better than TV as far as watching plays develop because the whole rink is in your field of view. I brought binoculars, but didn't really use them much except to ogle the babes shoveling the rink every few minutes. Hope your Wings help us out by crushing the Avs.

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas View Post
    I am super proud to announce [...]
    That's great news, FauxPas!

It's always nice to hear when things are going pretty well too

-Marka

I'm glad for you FauxPas. Things in life can be difficult for many people, so it's nice to know someone like you has pulled out of it to a better emotional place.

That's wonderful news, FauxPas. I'm really glad for you.

That is so great to hear, FauxPas! I too have had my own struggles with anxiety and depression (severe anxiety, fairly minor depression). What was it that really helped you to start feeling well? For me it was a combination or therapy and Prozac (only 10 mg/day). However, I have still been dealing with it and recently the anxiety has been worse so I have started on a low dose of Wellbutrin to supplement the Prozac. I've also been very busy with school and have not seen my therapist in quite a while. I probably should schedule an appointment soon.

Again, great to hear you are feeling well! It makes me so happy to hear that someone is overcoming their depression and I know I am not alone in feeling this way!

Quote Originally Posted by englogic1 View Post
    That is so great to hear, FauxPas! I too have had my own struggles with anxiety and depression (severe anxiety, fairly minor depression). What was it that really helped you to start feeling well? For me it was a combination or therapy and Prozac (only 10 mg/day). However, I have still been dealing with it and recently the anxiety has been worse so I have started on a low dose of Wellbutrin to supplement the Prozac. I've also been very busy with school and have not seen my therapist in quite a while. I probably should schedule an appointment soon.

Again, great to hear you are feeling well! It makes me so happy to hear that someone is overcoming their depression and I know I am not alone in feeling this way!
    It was celexa and cutting the person who was suggesting suicide to me out of my life.

I recently had someone tell me I was their inspiration to get on anti depressants, no body has any idea how great that felt to hear that