Not open for further replies.

PaddedCube

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
In your opinion(s):

What are the best pull ups?

What are the thickest pull ups?

Well, my FAVORITE pull ups are Goodnights. Not the thickest by far and probably not the best but affordable, absorbent and comfy.

I agree, Goodnites are great, but not that thick and they are a bit too small for me. I can still wear them well though.
Abena Abri-Flex is the best pull-up for adults that I've tried.

Yeah, the only pull-up worth your time is really Abena Abri-Flex
Pullups do not deal with flooding very well, and since I am not incontinent, I always flood. I have to be very lucky to have Seni pullup to take a flood and not leak <__<

I wish there was a proper ABDL pullup on the market. Something boyish/neutral with "big kid" theme!

Reactions: pumpkinsweets
TyphaHare said:
Yeah, the only pull-up worth your time is really Abena Abri-Flex
Pullups do not deal with flooding very well, and since I am not incontinent, I always flood. I have to be very lucky to have Seni pullup to take a flood and not leak <__<

I wish there was a proper ABDL pullup on the market. Something boyish/neutral with "big kid" theme!

Nothing here you like? http://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/pullons1.html

These ride like a tube-sock, with a huge distance of elastic waistband at the top, but are pretty effective?

http://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/pullons1/northshore-flexsupreme-underwear.html

bambinod said:
Nothing here you like? http://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/pullons1.html

These ride like a tube-sock, with a huge distance of elastic waistband at the top, but are pretty effective?

http://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/pullons1/northshore-flexsupreme-underwear.html

I can't even view the site :( it redirects to a page where they are like "e-mail us for more info"
I still haven't even tried any USA diapers since they are so expensive to import so.. I quess northshore is out of the question, too.

OH! And Abena pullups have the tubesock thing going on too xD
I quess it is a must for a working pullup

Thanks for the responses. I never even thought of Northshore. I just placed an order with them for the first time.

TyphaHare said:
I can't even view the site :( it redirects to a page where they are like "e-mail us for more info"

Maybe a browser or cache issue, it's working fine here. Try clearing your browser's cache, or try a different browser (chrome/firefox) and see if that helps.

bambinod said:
Maybe a browser or cache issue, it's working fine here. Try clearing your browser's cache, or try a different browser (chrome/firefox) and see if that helps.

Still not working, tried in 3 different browsers. I think they just block people from EU? Some sites redirect people who they can't serve.

I never had any luck with pullups when dealing with my OAB, it would be great if they could create a pullup that protects as good as a fully taped diaper.

Hope the north shores work out for you, pullups seam to work great for small surges and trickles but not so much for full floods.

Rob110 said:
I never had any luck with pullups when dealing with my OAB, it would be great if they could create a pullup that protects as good as a fully taped diaper.

Every body is slightly different. For a tape-on diaper, the diaper can be taped securely. For pull-ups, the manufactures would have to make many different sizes to fit everone. So...you'll never get a pull-up that works as great as a regular diaper.

However, some pull-ups are better than others.

BabyDenise said:
Every body is slightly different. For a tape-on diaper, the diaper can be taped securely. For pull-ups, the manufactures would have to make many different sizes to fit everone. So...you'll never get a pull-up that works as great as a regular diaper.

However, some pull-ups are better than others.

I find the absorbency to be lacking. It's 50/50 chance for a flood to overflow before it's absorbed.
Abena's pullup works really well, though. It is as thick as a regular diaper!

my favorite is goodnites,wish they were thicker

Abena's pullups used to work quite well, as I remember. I ordered some a while back to decide medium or large, used a couple, then ordered a case of medium. Big mistake. They fit fine...heck even the large aren't too bad but I can make them leak well before I can make a Depend Real Fit leak. I mean major malfunction. I got irritated with them today for the last time. I really want a good pullup but since it doesn't seem to be out there, I'm starting to look for a good cloth backed tabbed diaper that is still fairly thin and will let me empty my bladder up to twice. I'd call it about 24+ ounces for that.

The Always Discreet pullups are rather good. You can get them in just about any drugstore. Make sure to get the maximum absorbency option.

I'm getting a free sample of the Always Discreet. I will test them out and come back with an update. I also suggest trying free samples that you can get by mail to see which ones you like. I am getting samples from depend, tena, always, and Walmart assurance.

So I tried the always discreet maximum absorbency and have to say I quite like them! I like them enough that I went out and bought a bag. I will use them occasionally since I have a collection of many pull-ups and diapers. I like to wear differently every day. But anyways, the discreet are very, well discreet! I like that about them. I personally have no problem wearing all types of clothing. They have a nice smell that I think helps hide urine smell. I have completely soaked them and they hold up well. I love that they have leak guards!! I'm not sure how they would hold up through multiple wettings, but I may give that a try when I have a day I'm at home all day. Overall I very much enjoy them!

TyphaHare said:
Still not working, tried in 3 different browsers. I think they just block people from EU? Some sites redirect people who they can't serve.
They sell their products on Amazon as well if you're interested. I'm sure you can find them on EBay as well.

Best pullups are Babykins All-in-one cloth pullups. Really thick, nice and warm and hold a lot of pee before overflowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back