Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Best and/or thickest Pull Up

  1. #1

    Default Best and/or thickest Pull Up

    In your opinion(s):

    What are the best pull ups?

    What are the thickest pull ups?

  2. #2

    Default

    Well, my FAVORITE pull ups are Goodnights. Not the thickest by far and probably not the best but affordable, absorbent and comfy.

  3. #3

    Default

    I agree, Goodnites are great, but not that thick and they are a bit too small for me. I can still wear them well though.
    Abena Abri-Flex is the best pull-up for adults that I've tried.

  4. #4

    Default

    Yeah, the only pull-up worth your time is really Abena Abri-Flex
    Pullups do not deal with flooding very well, and since I am not incontinent, I always flood. I have to be very lucky to have Seni pullup to take a flood and not leak <__<

    I wish there was a proper ABDL pullup on the market. Something boyish/neutral with "big kid" theme!

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by TyphaHare View Post
    Yeah, the only pull-up worth your time is really Abena Abri-Flex
    Pullups do not deal with flooding very well, and since I am not incontinent, I always flood. I have to be very lucky to have Seni pullup to take a flood and not leak <__<

    I wish there was a proper ABDL pullup on the market. Something boyish/neutral with "big kid" theme!
    Nothing here you like? http://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/pullons1.html

    These ride like a tube-sock, with a huge distance of elastic waistband at the top, but are pretty effective?

    http://www.northshorecare.com/diaper...underwear.html

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Nothing here you like? http://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/pullons1.html

    These ride like a tube-sock, with a huge distance of elastic waistband at the top, but are pretty effective?

    http://www.northshorecare.com/diaper...underwear.html
    I can't even view the site it redirects to a page where they are like "e-mail us for more info"
    I still haven't even tried any USA diapers since they are so expensive to import so.. I quess northshore is out of the question, too.

    OH! And Abena pullups have the tubesock thing going on too xD
    I quess it is a must for a working pullup

  7. #7

    Default

    Thanks for the responses. I never even thought of Northshore. I just placed an order with them for the first time.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by TyphaHare View Post
    I can't even view the site it redirects to a page where they are like "e-mail us for more info"
    Maybe a browser or cache issue, it's working fine here. Try clearing your browser's cache, or try a different browser (chrome/firefox) and see if that helps.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Maybe a browser or cache issue, it's working fine here. Try clearing your browser's cache, or try a different browser (chrome/firefox) and see if that helps.
    Still not working, tried in 3 different browsers. I think they just block people from EU? Some sites redirect people who they can't serve.

  10. #10

    Default

    I never had any luck with pullups when dealing with my OAB, it would be great if they could create a pullup that protects as good as a fully taped diaper.

    Hope the north shores work out for you, pullups seam to work great for small surges and trickles but not so much for full floods.

Similar Threads

  1. what are the thickest
    By dlfe77 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-Aug-2014, 06:14
  2. Diapers or IC pull on pants (Pull Ups)
    By kennyrallen in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 17-Jun-2013, 22:52
  3. Which is thickest?
    By davetheodore in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 18-Feb-2013, 22:43
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-Jan-2012, 05:11

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.