Most Embarrassing Accident - What is Your Story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I am not incontinent, and while it wasn't an accident, there is embarrassment to go with it.
There was this one time I was wearing out and browsing around Walmart when I felt the need to 'go', number one, of course. I was wearing a cheap diaper at the time so it wasn't like it couldn't be expected, but while I was standing in the incontinence aisle, trying my best to sneakily peek at available diapers that I may buy, I felt a cold spot just under my left cheek. I had leaked. Like it wasn't embarrassing already, the private washroom was on the other side of the store and there was two others in the aisle with me at the time. I darted out of there and into the handicap washroom where I took off the diaper and stuck my pants under the hand dryer for several minutes trying to dry it off to the point of unnoticeability.

What better way to put two and two together than a person with a wet patch on his pants in the incontinence aisle.

Yeah and smell, don't forget about pee smells, it's ok in diapers but gets smelly outside of them!

Once not so long ago I was on a packed London underground tube and all of a sudden my stomach started rumbling and I had the familiar urge to go poo, I held it in for about 3 more stops and decided that I would "let lose" when the doors opened at the following stop so as there was slightly more air in the carriage. When the doors opened I felt my diaper fill and I instantly regretted taking the decision to go then and there as I could smell it like I knew some of my fellow passengers could. I got off at the next station hurried up the escalator out into the street and fresh air. I did however have a huge smile on my face knowing I had been so daring. Not really an accident as such but so much fun and I had to wear my messy diaper all the way home ;-)

would have to be the incident I just explained in one of the forms here in Incontinence, but to sum up closing a pizza store having a messy accident and could not get changed for about an hour while I was still making food, don't worry folks I had a very good diaper on and also plastic, I was a licensed food handler for Florida so I knew all the laws about handling food and there was no harm to the general public, before somebody starts saying bad things about me.

I think my most embarrassing moment was when I was at work, the diaper I had on was not the greatest. Thankfully no leakage or anything major, but it sagged quite a bit. I was pulling my pants down across my hips trying to make them as baggy as possible in the back so no one would notice. I did not bring a back-up, either. No one noticed, thank all that is good, but I was terribly anxious. I had to make a choice: go without a diaper, or stay in the soaked one. I was concerned that, if I took it off, I may have another accident and be completely devastated. On the other hand, wearing a diaper that may leak if I have an accident would no be worth it. So, I took it off. I was in just regular undies the rest of my shift, and I took every chance I got to run to the restroom.

It was not as bad an experience as many others have had, thankfully. I am hoping that I do not have a BM accident at work. I was close the other day, but thankfully was able to make it to the restroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back