Most Embarrassing Accident - What is Your Story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it came back again. Just 10 minutes ago I was playing my games when I accidentally let some gas go along with something extra. I ran back to my dorm, but had to stop by the personal/single-person bathroom. So here I am, sitting in the porcelain throne, practically at a total lose for all control back there, after cleaning up my briefs. I really feel like calling my mom, telling her about the spontaneous movements, and saying i'm getting some extra protection next time I'm caught off guard.

PadsnPullups said:
I've had two embarrassing incidents when my friends have seen or noticed my diapers.

The worst was when my Wife's best friend was over for morning coffee and I walked into the kitchen to get my coffee wearing a thin sweat suit. I guess my morning diaper was pretty full and she remarked in a fun way that I had "quite a bulge down there". My wife and her friend giggled and I turned beet red, but especially when my Wife added, "Yeah, you better go change that soaked diaper". Even though I knew that my Wife's friend knew about my diapers it was still super embarrassing and I hurried out of there to change. I think I was still red-faced when I came back and finally got my coffee even though they acted like nothing had ever been said.

The only other time was when I was helping a friend with some yard work and I bent over and he remarked that my "Depends" were showing. It really wasn't so embarrassing as he knew I had to wear diapers and we both had a good laugh about it. I even kidded him that if he ever has to wear a diaper I'll be sure to tell him if his showing too, great fun!

Haha sounds like you got a good friend there. Glad you could at least have a laugh about it.

NotTheAverageMan said:
Been at a big meeting with my coworkers a whole day, had too much coffee I knew it would end in disaster and so it did, when I had to go after many hours I could feel my diaper was more than saturated, I just didn't know just how much - well when I stood up, I could feel my jeans was all wet in the back, the chair (thankfully a solid chair) was wet, in the most discreete way I used my trainer jacket to soap up pee from the chair and quickly left the meeting room......boy I was so soaked...and for weeks I was anxious about someone approaching me and asking me about my terrible wet jeans etc. however no one have ever mentioned anything.

This was one year ago - since then I have had leaks again, but not as this one.....and I alway wear darker clothes this helps hide the wet signs in the back.

Now I use a sort of lined plastic pants on top of my diaper and when I know I won't have the chance of changing, I use heavy diapers with boosters in it.

Thanks for sharing! There's nothing worse than knowing your diaper is saturated... but just not knowing how much. Certainly happened to me before to.

The most embarrassing accident I had was when I was giving someone a ride and just before they got to the car, I soiled myself. It must not have been that bad, because, they kept the windows up and didn't mention a thing.

There was another time several years ago, when I had a roommate, his girlfriend was using the shower and I couldn't hold it any longer, so I got into my stash and used an unfolded diaper on the bed. Lemon furniture polish and the air conditioner did the trick for covering up the smell, thank goodness.

For several years, I had several close calls when I was using public transportation. MY GI system had a wicked sense of humor or waiting until I was no where close to a restroom to wake up. Thankfully, it was always a close call vs. a full blown accident.

There has been a few times where I've had to find a place off-trail trail to dig a hole while hiking, thankfully, no one has ever seen me.

Since then, I have made healthier changes to my diet, which has made an incredible difference to my GI health -- so with any luck, these issues are in the past, as I prefer not to soil my diapers.

Probably when I was about 11 years old, we were driving back home from my grandparents house for 3 hours. I had to go #2 really bad and my dad wanted to wait til we get to an highway rest stop. I told him I could not wait and to please stop at the very next gas station. He wouldn't and I almost cried and crapped in my pants. My dad then stopped at the next station cuz of my accident and my mom went in with me and cleaned me up. Luckily it was a several nights trip so we had clothes I could change into. At that time I wasn't a DL but I think I did become a DL the next year or two when my toddler cousin was in town. I got curious with his diapers and took some and made them fit me.

Princes said:
This happened about 30 min. ago. I went out for groceries and on the way back to the care I went. My skirt was soaked, the leak guards were messed up and it was dripping down my legs. I had an extra in my purse do I changed in the backseat. My skirt was sopping wet so I kept it off. I went to throw my skirt and diaper away so I had to cross the parking lot in a shirt and diaper. I made it back with only a few elderly people seeing me and I went back to the house I'm house sitting. I pulled up the driveway and had to take in groceries in my diaper in an unfamiliar neighborhood. That was prob. The worst experience ever

So why would you expose your diaper to others by walking across the parking lot to throw your stuff away instead of throwing it away when you got to your destination? Sorry, but this story sounds unlikely, just like your one about being confronted about wearing diapers by the parents of the kid you were baby-sitting and wetting yourself out of embarrassment.

You know the funny thing about this forum is the random memories that different posts drag up hahaha. When I was about 14 and mostly dry at night :blushie:) I was staying at my aunts and I had to sleep 'top and tail' with my older cousin....and well yeah I kinda flooded his bed :blushie: sooooo he wasn't that impressed of course, and I was like... well let's say I was in good company with beetroot. I'm actually not sure if it's divine irony or divine comedy, but a couple of years later, a '''newish''' mattress appeared in my room :blushie: guess which one. hahahahaha

Last edited:
hmmm most embarressing accident. Well i am not sure this is the MOST embarrassing one - but following my car crash, I was on the phone at work and started leaking like crazy. There was a wet patch on my pants afterwards and i spent the next half hour in restroom trying to clean as much of it i could.... had a meeting afterwards and i was dreading it....

Another time, i was out at movie theater- and walking down to the popcorn stand and started feeling slight warmth in my pants.... After that, i knew had to be padded....

When i was a kid, I wet myself a few times on accident like i just couldn't hold it. One time was while i was at a friend sleepover when i was around 10 or so. And another time i wet myself while on a plane flight- it just sort of came out gushin and couldnt get to the toilet in time... that made for a long wet uncomfortable flight....

Last edited:
matt9615 said:
I had the same experience. It's not fun.

lol matt- yeah its quite an experience... i much prefer changing at home or somewhere safe...

I must've been about 11 I guess. My brother, who is 2 years younger was at a friends place and I was home with mum.

It was a hot day, and mum told me I could play under the sprinkler after the washing on the line had dried and been removed. I needed to pee, but always enjoyed wetting myself under the hose when I could, so I was holding on and waiting till I could play with the water so I could wet my pants on purpose. I put on a pair of really short light blue swimming shorts, and proceeded to set the sprinkler up ready.

I was getting really desperate, but was determined to hold on and wait. I was allowed to pee outside behind some bushes if I needed to, because I had had a habit of holding on too long and having occasionally wet myself a few times as I grew up. But at 11, I hadn't had a real accident for nearly a year, except for my bed wetting. Even that was nearly over, and I was staying dry for weeks at a time with only minor relapses.

Mum called me over, and applied sunscreen to my back and chest. I was starting to feel an uncomfortable urge to pee, and almost lost control when she touched my back with the cold cream. I made an effort not to start potty dancing around though because she would tell me to pee behind the bush, and I was looking forward to going in my shorts.

Eventually she started removing the washing, and by now I was holding myself and crossing my legs, staying well out of her way as I waited impatiently. She startled me a bit when she called out to me to go get something that I'd left on the front lawn.

I potty walked around the house and picked up (my skateboard?) or whatever it was, but suddenly I felt that old familiar feeling. I had waited too long, and was about to lose control no matter what. I froze on the spot, as I felt a sudden warm spot in my pants. I clamped down with my hand, but still felt pee running down my legs. I managed to briefly stop, and walked back up the side to see mum removing the last of the washing. I would be able to turn the hose on shortly.

The next thing, a car pulls up in the driveway on the other side of the house. My brother was being dropped off by his friends mum. I was now trapped on the other side of the house, with my mother in between me and the hose, while she chatted to the other lady.

I just couldn't hold on any longer. I was starting to lose control, and couldn't stop. I had no choice in the matter, but to spread my legs and look down as my bright blue shorts grew dark and pee ran out of them. I was standing in a puddle on the cement.

I stayed hiding for what seemed like ages, then heard the car drive off and mum and Sean go inside. I quickly ran straight for the tap to turn the hose on, and ran straight into mum. She had only opened the door to put the basket inside, and was now removing Sean's shirt so he could play under the hose as well.

She looked up to see her 11 year old son leaving wet footprints behind him while obviously having had a major pants wetting incident, while playing outside where he was allowed to pee.

She asked what happened, and I had to sheepishly admit I was holding on until I could turn the hose on but had misjudged it. We were allowed to pee in our swimsuits so it wasn't a big deal, but super embarrassing at the time.

Sean of course laughed at my misfortune.

Well I more or less just realized my new most embarrassing case. For the past three weeks I've been waking up thinking I've been sweating too much at night. I realized this morning, it hasn't been sweat. So yeah...three weeks of wetting the bed nightly. Time to get more supplies for the night.

Mine would've been when I first wet my GF's bed. I had been waking up damp in the mornings leading up to staying at her house but never thought it was going to be anymore than that. I had told her that I had been having some issues with waking up damp and told her that I didn't think it was anything to worry about but I could've been so wrong.

When I woke up I was more than damp, I was soaked and so was the back of her pj's. I was so worried that she was going to be mad but she was so good about it. Her first thought was that she had wet the bed but I said no I did it and I am so sorry. I should have
known that this would happen and done something about it earlier.

It was her that convinced me that I needed to see a doctor and to buy some protection until we found out why it was happening.

FH

I went out for a run the other day. And I didn't put on my padding cause i just didn't feel like it and thought i could last for maybe ~45 min without any major leaks.
When I stopped for quick break on the side of the road, i got some urge and then it just came out - leavin a wet patch on my short and puddle around me..... right beside a main road.... >.< :(

in fursuit at a con years back.. was using a folly cath and belly bag to manage bladder goofs. At the other side of the hotel i feel something dangling.. the cath had cam off the bag and was just dangling >< nothing i could do till i got back to my room and striped out. That was the end of that convention for me.. i just packed up and headed home. Never going to use just one type of bladder management again while fursuiting. Either double up diapers of cath and pull up. expensive lesson

Age 8, being dry at night for about 3 years since a previous nighttime wetting episode at age 5, and now I had my first sleepover. First night saturated the bed. It was a one-nighter but I had to tell his mom I was sorry (did this on my own, no one told me to apologize) and when I mentioned I had protection from when I was 5 but my mom got rid of my plastic underpants she calmly told me that my friend had some from when he was younger in a storage box that would probably fit me. Several months later I had to sleep over again because my family was traveling somewhere and I was too young to go. I had not really thought about my friend's plastic underpants but sure enough his mom did and I had to wear them. Overall it turned out for the best since I had several nights of wetting but at least the sheets were dry. Surprisingly my friend and his siblings never said anything but I never knew if they knew I was wearing protection.

Next time was when I was 18, went to college and lost it several nights straight, soaking the bed (good thing those college mattresses have plastic covers!). I had to go back into a snap-on diapers and plastic underpants for the rest of the quarter but thankfully my dorm mate never gave me a hard time about it. Though the nighttime accidents subsided I could not time it perfectly to an accident of slight to moderate magnitude every several days / few weeks so I just wore protection each night for most of my college time. Having to explain to my dates / partners that I had to slip into protection when we went to sleep was embarrassing to say the least but once again, surprisingly, about 95% understood and were actually grateful I was considerate enough to not soak their underwear / same bed that night.

A couple weeks after starting at a new company, I had to go on a corporate retreat. First couple nights were fine. But on the last night I fell asleep before I got changed for bed and wet the bed. It was a private home with a bunch of brand new colleagues. I was mortified. And there wasn't a mattress cover. I was horrified.

Once I woke up, I stayed up for a couple hours with the ceiling fan on high, and waving the sheets in the air to dry them out. Also put some towels on the mattress to soak as much as I could.

Everything was dry to touch by the time we left in the morning. I made up the bed and hoped the cleaning service wouldn't notice or rat me out. Nobody ever said anything, and the next year we stayed in a new home. The next time I was in a twin bed with a mattress cover. Guess maybe they learned to cover the mattress at a rental property.

I still work for the same company, and I always get butterflies wondering if the owners ever figured it out or noticed. I know they'd be understanding but wouldn't make me feel any better.

Probably my most embarrassing moment was many year's ago my brother had come to visit me. We went out drinking and guess we over did It, because I awoke to my brother shaking me in my bed to wake me and when I rolled over it was apparent that I was so drunk I had pissed the bed. My sheets were soaked. My brother simply said, can't handle your liquor huh?
Very embarrassing.

The one that always sticks out in my mind is when I was in the 5th Grade. I hadn't been at this school that long, I'd only recently moved in with my dad because my mother for some reason just couldn't handle it anymore, and I had to stay after school because my stepmother didn't get off work until 5pm to pick us up. And it was just that kind of day, where nothing would go right. I'm sitting on a stump in the playground waiting and this Jock who would never in a million years have talked to me decides to talk to me because neither of us have anything better to do and it's getting into summer on the gulf coast and therefore it's a million degrees outside and as humid as a pressure cooker so nobody wanted to actually play on the equipment.

Well, with a combination of the sweat and having already been wet, it just so happened that this particular wetting just leaked right through to my pants, at first I didn't even realize what was going on as he looked down with a look of shock and horror and he immediately jumped up and started screaming "HE PISSED HIMSELF!" and starts running towards the teacher yelling it out like he'd seen a ghost or something. Fortunately it was only like 20 minutes or so until she got there, but my god was that just the loneliest 20 minutes of my life, I don't think I've ever hated my problems quite that much as right then. And my family wouldn't get its first computer until a few months later so there was no internet for me to turn to for encouragement or empowerment or whatever, I just had to go on and live with it. :/

This post has been great reading to be honest, don't mean that in a bad way, just nice that people share :)

I have had a few but will go with this one as it's pretty bad.

Halloween 2008 I was at Halloween party at my friends house a few doors up as you do and I was dressed as Alice in wonderland my face to dress as :) anyways party was in full swing and I was having a really good time. My folks and their folks get on well so always at each other's doors since we were kids.

Anyways I started to feel pretty full after the buffet, you know when you are at bursting point but your body never told you earlier. So i was down stairs and with all the people around I wasn't gonna be moving anywhere quickly. But that's when I figured it's cool just go your diaper will handle it no probs (normally I'm always diapered when wearing my dresses as I'm normally alone so my subconscious had forgotten where I was) so sure enough without giving it enough though I started to push it out knees a little bent and everything.

Well that's the moment as I couldn't stop what is started that reality hit..I wasn't wearing a diaper nope under my little alive in wonderland dress I was wearing a pair of my sisters white cotton panties and they were never gonna hide what I was doing nor was I being subtle with bending my knees. I burned red as I simply stood there and messed my panties.

My mum took me back home to help get cleaned up but that was a long walk down the street.

I just told my mum is not felt well and couldn't stop it.

It is difficult to just find one most embarrassing instance since there have been so many. My incontinence began in childhood and got progressively worse as time went by. Before I was put in diapers 24/7 there were so many accidents that I can not even count them all. I guess I will just give a few of them.
There was a time in my childhood when my parents, my brother, three of his friends, and I were going to a watch a fireworks display at a park. I was sitting with my parents while my brother and his friends were playing in the grass a few feet away. I sort of felt like I needed to pee so I told my mum and she said she would take me to the rest rooms. My brother saw us leaving and followed, asking if he could get something at the concessions stand, which was right near the restrooms which were right near the baseball diamond. His friends decided to tag along too and since we were all very young at the time mum had to look after all of us, meaning that when my brother and his friend ran off she had to run after them and bring them back over to where the remaining friend and I were. At that point I definitely had to pee and one look a me would tell you that. When she got the other two boys in line and we were just about to the concessions stand my body decided it had had enough of trying to hold it and let go. I peed myself and started crying while my brother and his friends laughed at me.
Another worse time was in school. Now, we all know that the body changes and develops as we age, sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. We can develop allergies, intolerances, etc. Now, I never liked milk as a kid. I thought it was gross and avoided it. Usually I would bring my own lunch to school or just not eat, but that day of fouth grade I had woken up far later than I usually do and had to skip breakfast to get to school on time. So by lunch time I was hungry and had not had the time to make lunch to take with and had to get a school lunch. It was pizza, a vegetable and milk. It was disgusting but I ate it because I was hungry. Then after lunch we went out for recess and I was starting to feel discomfort, but I had no idea why. Time passed and it got worse and there was gas here and there. By the time we were all going back to class I was prepared to ask the teacher if I could go to the nurse. Being a 9 year old at the time I had just been letting the gas go and did not think about what that might lead to, so cue shock and embarrassment when I started messing myself. My face turned red and I just stood there for a few minutes not knowing what to do. By forth grade I was used to accidentally peeing myself but this was fairly new. The teacher looked like she did not know what to do either so she told me to go to the nurse, so I turned and walked out, catching a glimpse of my classmates as I did. The girls looked disgusted, the boys were snickering and, and the kids farthest away looked a bit confused until the gossip from the closer side of the room reached them. I uncomfortably walked to the nurse, still in the process of messing myself and in tears. She asked me what happened and called my parents. I explained my day and she said I might be ill or I could be allergic to something I ate. In fourth grade we did not have gym clothes yet so I was stuck standing there waiting for my parents to come take me home so I could shower and change, not that a change of clothes would have helped much since my body would stop for a few minutes at a time and then I was messing again. Eventually they got there and I had to ride home sitting on towels in some very squishy jeans. Got home, got cleaned up, felt better after a while but was too scared to eat anything the rest of the day. Eventually we found out that the reason was because over the years I had developed lactose intolerance, which just gave me all the more reason to avoid dairy.
I guess the last one I will share was one that took place not too long before I was put in diapers 24/7. My mum, grandma, brother and I were at WalMart doing our major monthly grocery shopping. My whole family knows about my issue. My brother dislikes me. He thought it would be hilarious to punch me in the stomach and watch me pee myself right there in the middle of a crowded WalMart. To make it worse he was laughing like a maniac as I soaked my pants and a puddle was forming on the floor at my shoes so everybody that could hear him looked over to see what the hell he was laughing at. Their expression shifted from curiosity to disgust and I ran off to my mother crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back