Comfy Care Up and Running

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhHeyThere

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all,
I just went on the new Comfy Care site (here) and it looks like they're finally selling the Crinklz diapers. $19.95 for a sample of 4, $44.25 for 15, and $149.95 for 60.

Although I am excited for this product to finally become readily available (and on the east coast to boot!), it still seems a bit overpriced. I know they probably have to import this stuff, and this is pretty good considering what we would pay otherwise, but idk if it would be worth it when ABU promises a huge capacity diaper for $0.50 less per unit at the case-level.

They also have some other interesting things to buy though. I haven't had a chnace to look at the full site, but it all looks pretty cool! What are your thoughs, fellow pillow-butts?

Way over priced form me @5. a diaper i don't care how good they feel.

Last edited:
WABX said:
Way over priced form my @5. a diaper i don't care how good they feel.

go case or go home ;)

$2.50/pc by the case is about right for a high end premium diaper. So that's the price for USA sales? Include shipping?

I paid $225 for a double case (60 total) shipped from Rearz last year. I know that's a lot by the case ($3.75/pc) but in that case I wanted to help them receive a strong message that "we LIKE these, keep making them!" And now we have a revision 2, (IMHO I prefer the look of the originals) so I suppose I might get some of the new ones too.

Well, I made a mock shopping cart, and it looks like shipping is free. I can't speak for the whole contiguous 48, or anywhere else, but shipping from Maryland to Virginia was free :p
I mean, it's not a horrible price for what they are. It gives me a reason to get a sample from wearing clouds though.

I'm still sitting at roughly 150 or more total diapers at the moment, and I'm pretty much broke (college student woes) but when tax returns come around, I may give it a thought.

Wow, these are even more expensive than the ABU space diapers. :SHOCKED:

Wow, funny since here they are one of the most affordable ABDL diapers out here in Europe at the mo!
Importing really costs.. I still haven't tried any ABU diapers, or... really any USA brand ones since they are so expensive here :(

To each country their own :p doesn't mean I won't ever try them... But I'll leave the big bucks and cases to the (quite a bit) better valued, domestic brands.
I do hope they get good business though :/ maybe their other products will be good? Their onesie, if its anything like the picture, looks really comfy.

OhHeyThere said:
To each country their own :p doesn't mean I won't ever try them... But I'll leave the big bucks and cases to the (quite a bit) better valued, domestic brands.

Yeah. I am going to get those USA diapers some day, though >:I!!! I'm sooo curious about Snuggies and Waddlers and Space and Idyl and and and and....!!!!

I'm wearing new crinklz right now and they are so nice <3 I am actually quite reminded of old Tena from the absorbency hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back