ABDL Match scam and new dating site for ABDL community opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleMathias

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello!
Many of you know site "abdlmatch.com"? ive read and saw my self that that site "smells funny".
Many people here knows that site might be huge scam, and dont like it at all (me included).
So, because i got angry with that site, and there isnt many legit ABDL dating sites (mostly only forums) i might make a new, better and free/cheaper ABDL dating site and i need some opinions from the community.

Its going to be free at the beginning, but as you know, making and running a site like that is not free, i could run it first with donations maybe, until i get enough users.

The opinion i want, how many would be willingly pay 8-12 dollars a month if the site is totally legit without any "funny business", with real users and lets imagine there would be atleast 100-200 active users before it would cost anything.

Second thing im wondering is as some of you know, you have to pay to read the received messages in abdlmatch.com, im wondering if i do similiar system (you have to pay to use it) or if i would make it free to use but you can buy "premium" example: you can upload more pictures, have more mailbox space... etc. but i think not many would pay the premium if they can use it free for good.

Bottom line is: somehow i must keep the site going and it costs, but how to make it so the community would accept it and maybe pay regulary 8-12 dollars a month.

How many would like legit ABDL dating site?
Please let me know your opinions/ideas/suggestions/thoughts! :)
ps. sorry my not-so-good english. :D

LittleMathias, that seems like a great idea and it is cool if you have the knowledge to do so. My biggest insight would be that the below websites seem to be "ABDL-friendly" or at least it is much easier to search for other ABDL people. I have not personally used OkCupid but I know they even have an ABDL test on there. I have used fetlife here and there and it is pretty easy to find people that have similar fetishes/desires as you. I also do not know if OkCupid costs any money but I know that I do not pay anything to use fetlife. Fetlife seems to have a lot of different ABDL groups and the best resource that I have found so far to find other "meetup" type events in the area.

www.fetlife.com
www.okcupid.com

Hope that helps!

LittleMathias said:
Hello!
Many of you know site "abdlmatch.com"? ive read and saw my self that that site "smells funny".
Many people here knows that site might be huge scam, and dont like it at all (me included).
So, because i got angry with that site, and there isnt many legit ABDL dating sites (mostly only forums) i might make a new, better and free/cheaper ABDL dating site and i need some opinions from the community.

Its going to be free at the beginning, but as you know, making and running a site like that is not free, i could run it first with donations maybe, until i get enough users.

The opinion i want, how many would be willingly pay 8-12 dollars a month if the site is totally legit without any "funny business", with real users and lets imagine there would be atleast 100-200 active users before it would cost anything.

Second thing im wondering is as some of you know, you have to pay to read the received messages in abdlmatch.com, im wondering if i do similiar system (you have to pay to use it) or if i would make it free to use but you can buy "premium" example: you can upload more pictures, have more mailbox space... etc. but i think not many would pay the premium if they can use it free for good.

Bottom line is: somehow i must keep the site going and it costs, but how to make it so the community would accept it and maybe pay regulary 8-12 dollars a month.

Hi Sisi hear.

Perhaps a good way would be to have the site free for the first couple of months. And then if people want to continue to use it they have to pay a small membership fee.

Could it also have playmates for little ones like me. That would like to meet others to play games with and have fun. But not in a sexual way. Because that would be really nice.

I think a membership fee would be a better way to go.

I would actually pay to be part of this online community because it has helped me so much.
And the support network is brilliant. So you've got a good model already.

Hope it all works out for you.

Thanks

Sisi

LittleMathias said:

I'm not in the position of having to use one, so weight my opinion accordingly, but my general feeling about ABDL dating sites is that they're a fatally-flawed concept, and simply not worth the trouble. AB/DL is just one small corner of the fetish/kink/alternative lifestyle universe, and is overwhelmingly male besides. Especially if you're a straight male, you can probably assume that an ABDL dating site, however legit, is going to be a waste of time and money. You'll be better off investigating the local fetish scene through something like fetlife, going to meetups, etc., than you will be blindly fishing for almost-nonexistent AB/DL girls through a dating site.

Exacerbating the gender minority issue for female AB/DLs is the virtual certainty that, if they do sign up on one of those sites, they'll be instantly deluged with creepy requests for dates from people they've never heard of before. I'll wager that the ratio of female to male AB/DLs on those sites is far lower than the overall and already-low ratio of female to male AB/DLs in the world.

In short: For the male-seeking-female situation, I think the harsh reality is that most will be introducing their females to AB/DL.

Last edited:
I'm sure there's a market for the ABDL dating site that actually gets it right, but there have been a variety of attempts at creating ABDL dating/networking sites over decades and none of them have gotten it right yet.

Directly charging for the service is a very steep climb. You need to be offering real value far above and beyond what someone can currently get for free - which in turn requires already having a critical mass of users despite there being a paywall barrier to entry in a highly niche market. It's a chicken-and-egg problem. Actually, it's even harder than that - you have to have a critical mass not just of people but of "high-quality" people, because a dating system doesn't work well if the only people you attract are the kind of people who are really desperate and easily separated from money.

A few hundred active users spread across the world is not going to be worth $8/month, and moreover, realize that people who find each other will as the very first thing they do move their communication off-site to where it's free.

Unfortunately, I think that creating an AB/DL dating site is going to be a huge task when it comes to getting the user base that you want. You can certainly try, but I would suggest to not put all of your hopes and dreams into it. I hate to say it, but fetlife is the only successful place that I know of for an AB/DL dating site, and that is because it also hosts people from all different fetishes. Note: best way to have an enjoyable user experience there, is use chrome and install the adblock add on.

Your heart is in the right place, definitely. It would be great if something like this existed, but it's just such a niche thing... There's little you can do to prevent it from having the same issues other dating sites have (too many guys...). The most realistic way to meet another ABDL in real life is going to events, meeting people on forums like this. So maybe some kind of database perhaps where people can say where they are, what kind of person they want to meet, and the site plays matchmaker and matches them up automatically? It might take some creepiness out, but you never know.

Lady's tend to hide also how are going to protect them one shows up and get massed hit on.
So if your going to get it a nice place for them your going to need to fix that .
Mabey only gal's can send to guy's first or friend the guy's so they can safely filter.
If you get the girls feeling safe then the guy's will come lol.
Mabey girls are free.

If you were ever to start up a site like this please let everyone over here know. I've just been stung by abdlmatch as there was someone who was messaging me a lot building up my hopes that she might of potentially been my mommy only to disappear. The fact that you have to pay to read messages on abdlmatch is the biggest problem with it. It's horrible paying a subscription to read the message someone has sent you only for them to disappear before you actually get anywhere in real life. I think the idea about not charging until your at a certain point with users is a good idea and to give people plenty of choices when it comes to subscriptions. I really wish there was a good site especially one with more people in the uk where I am. I can't even find anyone near me on fetlife , I'm tired of being lonely and would like to know that any future partners are accepting of my abdl side.

Unless you want to make an abdl dating site for men seeking men I can't see many people paying money for it. Women can simply put up a profile on any abdl site stating their gender with no pics or personal info and get messages comming to them within a day for as long as they keep the profile active. The only reason anyone paid for abdlmatch was to read the messages from the diapered fembots and profesional cam performers.

Thank you all for the answers! you have pointed me to the right questions i have to think about. :) i have checked okcupid, i personally liked it a lot, im just wondering should i do dating site for abdl community only.
Yes, i know the tricky point where females are too scared to "come out"... i keep thinkin that problem. side question: how many females are reading this thread?
I will check fetlife and how it works, as i havent been there yet.
Keep posting opinions and thoughts! :)

I would like a dating site for abdl. I am on abdlmatch because I want a relationship involving diapers and being a baby. I have made some friends on there but only found 2 girls I would like to meet. One of them left the other lives so far away. I have tried fetlife and diapermates but they aren't for me.

Yup, the problem is basically "maintain" the service. Which price will you put on? As a "customer", with all respect, I don't want you to get rich just by doing a matching site (I know you won't, but everyone might wonder).

And... what has been said. I'd like to pay for what I get... Why do I have to pay a subscription if I can't meet anyone? Why do I have to pay for each message if I don't know what that message says? (maybe it goes like "'sup bro?" and there goes my 2$ :/)... I think it's something rather hard to solve.

So, I think I have two ideas. They have other problems, ofc, but let's make this a brainstorming:
1. Make it ad-based + premium based (so those who don't care paying will get more things... Maybe if you don't pay, you get to see people 50km around you, and if you do, it's 200km?). With the ads, please don't overdo it. Else you get things like adblock or people just leaving your site (because of ad-malware)
2. Make it collaborative, even the development. If you make it open source you could get help developing it (p.e. I would like to join), and the costs could also be with ads + donations... See something like this project: http://robomongo.org/ (Not the best example, they don't want to only pay server costs, but also developer's revenue, and only raised 13k$ out of the 116k$ they need :/)
(Or a combination of both: ad+premium+collaborative donation)

I have been wondering "netflix style", 1 month free and then it costs something, the possible cost still depends... BUT it will be free until i see there is enough males and females and i will run it maybe with donations and with my own money until there is enough both, male and female users.
The idea is to do way better site than abdlmatch (and legit, because abdlmatch isn't)
Personally i hate ads but i will think about it, maybe some abdl related ads... well, lets see.

But it seems that the biggest problem is and will be the too few female users. Im not even sure is the female users just "hiding" or is it the fact that there isnt many females in abdl community? this question is really bothering me. :wallbash:

I don't know how many female ABDL's are out there. All I know is I see hundreds of guys looking for mommy's on ABDL groups on FetLife. So much so that I don't bother posting. The one female member I found on the ABDL group on FetLife already had her baby and seemed to be happy.

Thats what i feared... :/ i wonder how many legit females are in abdlmatch.com... i know 1 for sure from there, as i have been speaking with her via skype and phone, but i think rest of the 10-20 different females who is sending me messages in abdlmatch arent legit users. Caught recently 1 female user when i noticed something familiar with her message "my grandmother died yesterday" well funny part is, she sended me excact same message 6 months earlier. :laugh:

Women like to hide on sites like these because, honestly.. people are real creeps and predate on them.

Try to make a female profile on any dating site as a social experiment, I swear, you WILL get bummed out how horrible the messages get and how fast.

Reactions: Fhenngreat
So if you are a guy and you want a serious ABDL related relationship with a woman who shares your interest and is truly your match, how do you find them? If they are hiding and are spammed by creeps, they would leave wouldn't they?

I admit that I do not trust Internet Dating Social Networking Websites.
Yes, too many rotten sickos use them to prey upon lonely persons like myself.

CPDude said:
So if you are a guy and you want a serious ABDL related relationship with a woman who shares your interest and is truly your match, how do you find them? If they are hiding and are spammed by creeps, they would leave wouldn't they?
You take an oblique approach, meeting them in a place like ADISC where there's no pretense of real-life motives. And then, after a time, when you're feeling well acquainted, you propose meeting in a public place, exchanging only a minimum of information, and take it from there. If, at any point, somebody shows signs of being uncomfortable, you immediately back off.

Something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back