Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you do if your own children wanted to go back into diapers?

Default What would you do if your own children wanted to go back into diapers?

Most have read many diaper stories especially when a parents child wants to wear diapers and it progress into the full babying and some just a return to diapers. My question is, what would you do if you that have children had one or all of them want to wear diapers. I am not sure what I would do. I think I would be open to them wearing diapers with a few things taken into account. One is being away from my parents who would not approve, the next how would school be handled with a child in diapers, and if in diapers they will be used as intended and not used for a path that leads to sin and a fall from grace.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlforpurity View Post
    *snip* ...and if in diapers they will be used as intended and not used for a path that leads to sin and a fall from grace.
    Such as...? Time and time again here we have discussed there's no sin in wearing diapers.

It is not a sin to wear diapers, but there is the sin of masturbation which if down will affects other deacons in life along with harming the child's soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlforpurity View Post
    It is not a sin to wear diapers, but there is the sin of masturbation which if down will affects other deacons in life along with harming the child's soul.
    It's a minor sin, if any. Everyone does it and if it is a major sin, heaven is pretty empty.

This is a great question.... I think that I would allow them to go back into diapers and explore their ABDL side if that is what they desire. I just think back to when I grew up and wanted to wear diapers. It certainly did not help me to not wear diapers then as I still thought about it all of them time. In the long run I ended up learning about the ABDL community and wearing diapers anyway.

So, first of all, I would help them get resources/education on ABDL. I want to make sure my child does not feel weird for enjoying diapers. As that is how I felt for 20+ years of my life until I found this great website and realized there are a lot of other people like myself. Secondly, we would then discuss what their desires are within the ABDL lifestyle and set up agreed upon limits of what would be acceptable and what we should refrain from. Once they are then 18 and live on their own it is up to them to choose what else they want to do but we would want to make sure everyone in the house is in the same understanding.

I guess they would buy there own diaper's with allowance doing chores.
    I feel that some cases it may be abuse how others see it.
    There have been cases where courts have ordered children pottie trained when there parents did not pottie train them.
    So it needs to be the kid's thing do teach safe diaper use so no infection and how to put on his own pamper.
    So it's his own thing in privacy .
    I know I know in this day and age thing's are changing i wearing diapers being out there.
    It would also depend on age too I guess.
    Just be there for them I'm not shure I would encourage it but I wouldn't stop at either knowing how I was.
    There going to be a lot of teasing and stuff if other friends found out in some cases so they would need support.

MarchinBunny

I mean, I would allow them to wear as long as they need it, but if they don't need it I would explain to them why it might not be such a good idea. Teach them all the negative aspects of it. How there are people who are not very understanding. If they still insist, then I would allow it.

I think it's best to do everything you can as a parent to make sure it's something they really want. While at the same time it's important to allow them to try it if that is the case.

Children can go through a lot of different phases, and sometimes they are not always sure what they want. They also don't tend to have a proper understanding of certain things so you really need to explain it. The idea though is to listen and pay attention as best as you can to keep up with them, so you can decipher whether it's just a phase or something they genuinely want.

Maybe one way to get help there are a lot of good people here. If it were at all possible we should try to establish a local diaper support group for parents and children can meet as families and help support each other with regards to wearing diapers, and how to deal with a sometimes an overbearing public opinion and stupid politicians.

As long as it doesn't take them back in potty training, I'd allow them to have some as a treat.
    Like allowance or candy days (where I live, it is generally agreed upon that children eat candy only on Saturdays, it's a long tradition) so when they've been good and the time is right, they can have "wearing days" or whatever, and only do it at home. Something like that.
    I'd like to slowly teach how to control it themselves, though. Like, depending on the child's age, they could dispose of them themselves, clean up themselves, buy them themselves.. that kinda responsibility. There already is a lot of parenting things where you have to teach your kids to be responsible. Like "If you want a goldfish, you have to feed it yourself, and clean the aquarium yourself" kinda deal.

Knowing ABDL people, not giving diapers lead to stealing and just prolonging when it will happen. Best to teach responsible wearing when you can IMO

If my son came out as AB/DL I would tell him he has to pay for his own supplies with his own money and clean up after himself. No #2 in our presence.