I love PediaSure shakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBelleReturns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Has anyone else tried PediaSure?

It's so good! I had the vanilla sample delivered today and I expected it to taste bad but it tastes amazing! I made it with milk instead of water though..

Everyone's always complaining that I don't eat enough or get enough vitamins so a bottle of PediaSure is perfect, my fussy eater-ness approves :educate::biggrin:

Considering I always seem to be short of calories in my diet, I might give this a try. How much does a tub cost?

LittleBelle said:
Has anyone else tried PediaSure?

It's so good! I had the vanilla sample delivered today and I expected it to taste bad but it tastes amazing! I made it with milk instead of water though..

Everyone's always complaining that I don't eat enough or get enough vitamins so a bottle of PediaSure is perfect, my fussy eater-ness approves :educate::biggrin:

Hi sisi hear.

I did not like baby formula when I tryed it. But I didn't try this one. I see it for fusspot when it come to eating. I not a fusspot when it comes to food how is almost anything apart from some baby foods that are yucky, after you heat them up. But some are super delicious nice.

Now I've got a blender, I'm really into having smoothies and if you make them wet enough they go through a bottle. that's even nicear.

Anyway I'm going to give it a try and let you know.

Thanks

Sisi

MrPurple said:
Considering I always seem to be short of calories in my diet, I might give this a try. How much does a tub cost?

It costs £8 a tub from boots and it comes in vanilla, strawberry and chocolate :) It tastes so good

- - - Updated - - -

sisi said:
Hi sisi hear.

I did not like baby formula when I tryed it. But I didn't try this one. I see it for fusspot when it come to eating. I not a fusspot when it comes to food how is almost anything apart from some baby foods that are yucky, after you heat them up. But some are super delicious nice.

Now I've got a blender, I'm really into having smoothies and if you make them wet enough they go through a bottle. that's even nicear.

Anyway I'm going to give it a try and let you know.

Thanks

Sisi

You must try it! this is the only one ive tried and its like a milkshake you drink cold but its so nice! I am an incredibly fussy eater.. I won't even drink smoothies, I don't like the texture but I love paediasure :)

I like the chocolate ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back