Thread: I love PediaSure shakes!

Thumbs up I love PediaSure shakes!

Has anyone else tried PediaSure?

It's so good! I had the vanilla sample delivered today and I expected it to taste bad but it tastes amazing! I made it with milk instead of water though..

Everyone's always complaining that I don't eat enough or get enough vitamins so a bottle of PediaSure is perfect, my fussy eater-ness approves

Considering I always seem to be short of calories in my diet, I might give this a try. How much does a tub cost?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBelle View Post
    Has anyone else tried PediaSure?

It's so good! I had the vanilla sample delivered today and I expected it to taste bad but it tastes amazing! I made it with milk instead of water though..

Everyone's always complaining that I don't eat enough or get enough vitamins so a bottle of PediaSure is perfect, my fussy eater-ness approves
    Hi sisi hear.

I did not like baby formula when I tryed it. But I didn't try this one. I see it for fusspot when it come to eating. I not a fusspot when it comes to food how is almost anything apart from some baby foods that are yucky, after you heat them up. But some are super delicious nice.

Now I've got a blender, I'm really into having smoothies and if you make them wet enough they go through a bottle. that's even nicear.

Anyway I'm going to give it a try and let you know.

Thanks

Sisi

Quote Originally Posted by MrPurple View Post
    Considering I always seem to be short of calories in my diet, I might give this a try. How much does a tub cost?
    It costs 8 a tub from boots and it comes in vanilla, strawberry and chocolate It tastes so good

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sisi View Post
    Hi sisi hear.

I did not like baby formula when I tryed it. But I didn't try this one. I see it for fusspot when it come to eating. I not a fusspot when it comes to food how is almost anything apart from some baby foods that are yucky, after you heat them up. But some are super delicious nice.

Now I've got a blender, I'm really into having smoothies and if you make them wet enough they go through a bottle. that's even nicear.

Anyway I'm going to give it a try and let you know.

Thanks

Sisi
    You must try it! this is the only one ive tried and its like a milkshake you drink cold but its so nice! I am an incredibly fussy eater.. I won't even drink smoothies, I don't like the texture but I love paediasure