• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

So I'm new obviously lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extrapadded

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My name is Extra padded I only say that because well I like stuffing my diapers with boosters or maxi pads I love that extra bulk between my legs. I have been a DL for far too long and I wanna make friends long lasting relationships. I wanna here everyones story. I like roleplaying online and real life I am also just chatting. So everyone I go by the name Erick how is everyone? Feel free to PM me at any time

Hi and welcome :)!
This is a rather friendly group, I'm sure you'll find lots of interesting people to chat with!

Extrapadded said:
My name is Extra padded I only say that because well I like stuffing my diapers with boosters or maxi pads I love that extra bulk between my legs. I have been a DL for far too long and I wanna make friends long lasting relationships. I wanna here everyones story. I like roleplaying online and real life I am also just chatting. So everyone I go by the name Erick how is everyone? Feel free to PM me at any time

Welcome Erick! How goes it in Tenessee? We all like to talk to each other here, especially about our likes and dislikes. What are some of your interests? Also, so you know, you have to "level up" by being here a week and posting 20 times to get the PM priviledge. Sp jump in on any threads you like! We'd love to hear more from you!

Hi Erick. We are very friendly here, so you are in the right place. You say you've been a DL for too long. How long? What got you started? And what do you wear these days?

I am s Babyfur, so I have the added dimension of having a fursona and love commissioning artwork. Hope to hear back from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back