Thread: So I'm new obviously lol

Default So I'm new obviously lol

My name is Extra padded I only say that because well I like stuffing my diapers with boosters or maxi pads I love that extra bulk between my legs. I have been a DL for far too long and I wanna make friends long lasting relationships. I wanna here everyones story. I like roleplaying online and real life I am also just chatting. So everyone I go by the name Erick how is everyone? Feel free to PM me at any time

Hi and welcome !
    This is a rather friendly group, I'm sure you'll find lots of interesting people to chat with!

Quote Originally Posted by Extrapadded View Post
    My name is Extra padded I only say that because well I like stuffing my diapers with boosters or maxi pads I love that extra bulk between my legs. I have been a DL for far too long and I wanna make friends long lasting relationships. I wanna here everyones story. I like roleplaying online and real life I am also just chatting. So everyone I go by the name Erick how is everyone? Feel free to PM me at any time
    Welcome Erick! How goes it in Tenessee? We all like to talk to each other here, especially about our likes and dislikes. What are some of your interests? Also, so you know, you have to "level up" by being here a week and posting 20 times to get the PM priviledge. Sp jump in on any threads you like! We'd love to hear more from you!

Hi Erick. We are very friendly here, so you are in the right place. You say you've been a DL for too long. How long? What got you started? And what do you wear these days?

I am s Babyfur, so I have the added dimension of having a fursona and love commissioning artwork. Hope to hear back from you.