Thread: No1s and No2s

Default No1s and No2s

Hi all.

Can we say No1s and No2s.

OK I wear becouse, No1s come on me very quickily. And i don't always make it to the toilet.
    But I only have had this once before when No2s come on me quickily back in the summer last year. I think it was from that point I started wearing more all the time, apart from getting a sower bottem once which really heart. Now I very carefull about washing and skin care.

Any way it happened to me again this evening. No2 very quickiy. Fortunately I was at home and could clean my self up.

My question is. Am I becoming incontinent? And if so what can I do about it?
    As i don't won't this to happen to me at work. As i may not be able to get cleaned up easily.

Thank you for your help?

Sisi

If you really have to pee badly, I think a full bladder can put pressure on your colon. Anyway, I've noticed that with myself. Also, if you've eaten a lot of fiber, that can make things move quickly.

First: Don't trust medical advise from online. There are a few doctors here, but you need to seek the help / advise from your doctor in person.

Second: If this happened once last summer and then tonight, doesn't sound like it's a regular thing. Maybe something you ate? Maybe you've got a bit of an upset stomach? Maybe your body has a small infection? Could be a bunch of different things.

- - - Updated - - -

So, it doesn't sound like you're becoming incontinent. But that's my 2 cents. If it happens again, you need to see your doctor.

Yeah, I eat a bunch of fiber as well. Sometimes it's like: "Hold it together men, we just have to make it a few feet, and we'll make it to the bathroom."

Two incidents in six months s hard to make any determination of a problem. As mentioned above, diet can have a lot to do with urgency of both ends. If the problem continues or gets worse, go see a doctor to make sure nothing else is going on. OK?

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    First: Don't trust medical advise from online. There are a few doctors here, but you need to seek the help / advise from your doctor in person.

Second: If this happened once last summer and then tonight, doesn't sound like it's a regular thing. Maybe something you ate? Maybe you've got a bit of an upset stomach? Maybe your body has a small infection? Could be a bunch of different things.

- - - Updated - - -

So, it doesn't sound like you're becoming incontinent. But that's my 2 cents. If it happens again, you need to see your doctor.
    Thank you Mattew

I think I going to have to see a Doctor becouse of the No1s situation is getting worce I am wetting more. I Used to be a big boy over it all, but now I starting to get worried over it.

Is this some thing like a side effect of my lifestyle choice of being Little.?
    Do I need to potty train my self again?

But I really like the felling of a nice clean diaper. And i fell so much better in bippers. Than in big boys pants.

Any way thanks again.

Sisi
    Last edited by siysiy; 31-Jan-2016 at 08:39.

I don't know, I'm not a doctor, Personally I have been wearing a diaper every night for the past year in a half and 24/7 on weekends or when I'm off of work by choice, what I have found is that when I'm diapered after my 1st number one after that that no matter were or when I just kind of go, short little ones but they just kind of happen without any thought, I just feel it happen, that's also the case for my #2's to, but when I'm not diapered I have full control, I guess my body just knows now the difference; and I'm
    not complaining or worried either, I actually kind of like it

Quote Originally Posted by pampers4U View Post
    I don't know, I'm not a doctor, Personally I have been wearing a diaper every night for the past year in a half and 24/7 on weekends or when I'm off of work by choice, what I have found is that when I'm diapered after my 1st number one after that that no matter were or when I just kind of go, short little ones but they just kind of happen without any thought, I just feel it happen, that's also the case for my #2's to, but when I'm not diapered I have full control, I guess my body just knows now the differeŻnce; and I'm
    not complaining or worried either, I actually kind of like it
    Hi thank you.

I am more worried about no2s becouse if that happens at work. It cold be hard to get cleaned up and i would be a smelly boy. I always have a cleaned diaper on me in my changing bag. Becouse I don't won't to get nappy rash again. I was not a very happy boy with a sore bottem. And i have a change in my dinner break. Every one just thinks I am using the toilet like every one else.

Any way thank you for sharing I could try big boy pants again. And see what happens. Do you like wearing my dipers though.

Sisi

I've had times where number 2's come on faster than usual, sometimes with little warning. I chalk those up to what I eat. I would agree with the advice that twice in 6 months isn't much cause for concern, but I'm also not a doctor.