Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abdl and ddlg. What are the differences?

Default Abdl and ddlg. What are the differences?

Hi all!
    I was wondering about the differences between ddlg and abdl definitions. Is this only a difference of age? You know, pure abdls should be more babish than littles in definition. In definition of course.
    Both can like diapers and both can have a caregiver. Only inner age is a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by lisek View Post
    Hi all!
    I was wondering about the differences between ddlg and abdl definitions. Is this only a difference of age? You know, pure abdls should be more babish than littles in definition. In definition of course.
    Both can like diapers and both can have a caregiver. Only inner age is a difference?
    What, may I ask, is "ddlg"?
    Thank you,
    -Marka

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    What, may I ask, is "ddlg"?
    Thank you,
    -Marka
    Online search says "Dominant Daddy Little Girl". ??

To me, I view dd/lg (which stands for daddy dom/little girl) to be an aspect of BDSM and thus more fetish-related than ab/dl. I obviously can't speak for them, but to me it seems more like people playing a role for sexual gratification, while I view ab's more as people acting like babies to fulfill emotional needs.

Oh, my bad
    I'm thinking of something called 'daddy dom/little girl' or 'caregiver/little'. Here is simply definition: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ddlg
    There are of course little boys and other genders, but this form is best-known.

I see that people identify themselves through it. For me it's just inner older abdls

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    To me, I view dd/lg (which stands for daddy dom/little girl) to be an aspect of BDSM and thus more fetish-related than ab/dl. I obviously can't speak for them, but to me it seems more like people playing a role for sexual gratification, while I view ab's more as people acting like babies to fulfill emotional needs.
    So as an example - and only as an example - if I wanted a relationship with an AB/DL little girl and wanted to also be her daddy, then I would be a ddlg or am I missing the point?

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    So as an example - and only as an example - if I wanted a relationship with an AB/DL little girl and wanted to also be her daddy, then I would be a ddlg or am I missing the point?
    To me, if you wanted to be a daddy to a girl who identified as ab, than it would be an adult baby/caregiver relationship. There's a lot of overlapping of traits between ab and dd/lg, but like I said, dd/lg seems more BDSM-based; more about the dominance and submission aspect, but that's just my opinion.

To me, if you wanted to be a daddy to a girl who identified as ab, than it would be an adult baby/caregiver relationship. There's a lot of overlapping of traits between ab and dd/lg, but like I said, dd/lg seems more BDSM-based; more about the dominance and submission aspect, but that's just my opinion.
    I just looked at tumblr. Interesting pictures.... Yes, it seems the women are tied up in various types of bondage methods and clothing. There is a wonderful definition on another tumblr page but I couldn't copy it. Too long to type. There is a ddlg blog where one says she thinks (doesn't know?) her daddy made her pregnant and she is afraid to tell him. So, yes, you seem to be spot on: Dominating daddy for a very submissive little girl involving an intimate as opposed to a caring relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    I just looked at tumblr. Interesting pictures.... Yes, it seems the women are tied up in various types of bondage methods and clothing. There is a wonderful definition on another tumblr page but I couldn't copy it. Too long to type. There is a ddlg blog where one says she thinks (doesn't know?) her daddy made her pregnant and she is afraid to tell him. So, yes, you seem to be spot on: Dominating daddy for a very submissive little girl involving an intimate as opposed to a caring relationship.
    This might help a little bit; it seems there's not a whole lot of ''official'' writing on the topic: https://www.goodreads.com/author_blo...r-side-of-bdsm

This might help a little bit; it seems there's not a whole lot of ''official'' writing on the topic: https://www.goodreads.com/author_blo...r-side-of-bdsm
    That helps a lot. Of course it was Marka who asked the original question. I read the excerpt from the book. Makes me want to read it! 50 shades of ABDL. lol