Ever consider an abdl related tattoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gcanyon

Est. Contributor
Just curious if anyone ever has or would consider having an abdl related tattoo made?

In a word probably.

But not me lol

I have. I thought about something discreet like a diaper pin.

Jdp said:
I have. I thought about something discreet like a diaper pin.

How about one on each hip? ;)

I've been thinking about tattoos lately. I never gave an ABDL-related one a thought; it's not something I would ever consider.

My carefully considered opinion on the matter is... NO DX

I can understand how much more enthusiastic about this some people are. But it's opening yourself to possible assault. Imagine you're out in the summer and some drunks see that you have a diaper wearing person or something of a similar caliber on your arm. In my area at least, you'd be lucky to walk away with your life.

Indulging in your desires is fine, but please don't push the envellope too far, society isn't ready for some things.

Eh, if getting a ABDL tattoo makes you happy, why not.
Some cute little animal, letters ABDL in cool font or something like that would look pretty cool I think. Depends on how you execute it.

There was this huge uproar when two babyfurs poster pictures of their tattoos online in the early 2000's and other one had a.. tiger?? some little baby animal in soaked diapers tattooed on himself. They received a lot of ridicule for it.

If I was to ever get a tattoo it would have to be Hello Kitty. I suppose Hello Kitty wearing a diaper might be cute. Doubt I would ever get a tat like that though.

I've thought about getting a tattoo before, but I don't have the cash, and I'm not totally sure I'd be 100% comfortable having something permanently placed on my body. As for ab/dl tattoos, something like my fursona could be cute, but I highly doubt I would ever get anything of that nature.

As for what I would consider, it's varied. When I was younger I kinda wanted Tails from Sonic the Hedgehog. 2014 it was a wolf or a Fennekin from Pokemon. Nowadays I think about Harry Potter and Inuyasha. My interests probably change too much to decide. :p

I've always thought about getting a tattoo in general and couldn't think of anything I wanted for the rest of my life. But if I ever do think of something that I think would last and not get old to me, I would get it. As for an ABDL related tattoo, I don't think I would do it personally just because I keep this side of me very secret, and getting a tattoo always leads to people questioning why you got it and what it means, so would need a good excuse for people you didn't want knowing :p

I admit to not being into tattoos.
Not my thing.

There is a pic that goes around from time to time of two guys with babyfurs in wet diapers on their arms. It is pretty cringe worthy.

How ironic because I printed out a picture of Myle Cyrus from her extreme baby video where she's in full baby clothes, the big bonnet, diaper and onsie and just had it tattooed on my chest. It takes up my entire chest and half my stomach and now I'm really sore, but it was worth it. I can't wait until beach weather. I bet everyone on the beach will want to get one too!

dogboy said:
How ironic because I printed out a picture of Myle Cyrus from her extreme baby video where she's in full baby clothes, the big bonnet, diaper and onsie and just had it tattooed on my chest. It takes up my entire chest and half my stomach and now I'm really sore, but it was worth it. I can't wait until beach weather. I bet everyone on the beach will want to get one too!

LMAO this is the worst mental image XD
Next, tattoo the same image from the back on your back. Then it will be complete!

TyphaHare said:
LMAO this is the worst mental image XD
Next, tattoo the same image from the back on your back. Then it will be complete!

Great idea!!! Ah...the image of baby Myle imprinted on every beach goer, front and back, with the bright sun to burn that imagine into their brains and retina, never to be erased.

dogboy said:
Great idea!!! Ah...the image of baby Myle imprinted on every beach goer, front and back, with the bright sun to burn that imagine into their brains and retina, never to be erased.

...science has gone too far..

If I was ever going to get something done, it definitely needs to be discreet. The piece would also have to be of something indirectly linked to ABDL. In addition it would have to be very subjective to the beholder just due to the fact everyone ask for meanings and reasons behind tattoos, so you can have a broad piece with multiple meanings behind the art .

Actually. If you wanted something non perminant you could have a henna tattoo done.

I actually thought of a tatoo years ago, but its not really my thing.. I did just think of something though.. Why not a diaper pin (as someone stated earlier) but have it holding up a small banner with your baby name. in my case Lea.. If someone asks you can just say its your baby.. you got it done to remind you of them lol..

Other ABDL would know of course what it really means.,. but the average joe would not

cheers
Babylea

Just no. Even in best case socially liberal society.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back