Status
Not open for further replies.

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Okay, so Comficare is no more, and Crinklz has turned into the new Betterdry version, too.. This is a bit of a pickle for me because I reeeeeally loved those diapers >_<! Comficare was my hands-down favourite!
Also, Crinklz don't really even crinkle anymore :(

Then my second fave, Tena Slip Maxi also changed! Turned clothback and I had no go-to nappy anymore! (though they brought plastic new versions on the market, all is good even though not like it was lol) so I searched for a replacement..

And I did find a replacement! MyDiaper Nacht is just like Comficare was! And it's only a fraction of the price, too :O
They also have MyDiaper Animals and MyDiaper Colour if you want prints.. and I really love their prints! They are the cheapest premium ABDL diaper on the markets right now, so they got that going on for them, too! Hah!

Refastenable tapes, tape panel, redistribution area, thick and crikly! They got no wetness indicator, though but I really don't need one anyway.

I know others miss Comficares, too already so hopefully you'll fancy these as much as I do!
Not sure if they are easily found outside EU though??

Ps. Betterdry is a really good diaper, though! Not bashing them one bit. Actually, I'm going to keep buying them! They just are not Comficare..

Totally!! I'm wearing a my diaper naght right now and they are awesome!!!! My favorite so far

I looked up the MyDiapers in Canada as this is where I live. We do have the night time print and the other printed one. For Pricing in Canada, Comficare(12) was $39.99. A pack(25) of MyDiapers are $47 for mediums and $50 for the large. I haven't heard of MyDiaper Nacht. I'm going to go look thos ones up. I think I will try to do a order sample for the Mydiapers prints ones on payday.

If annyone could possible take pictures of the comficare and Mydiaper beside one another. That would be awsome :)

Who in Canada is selling them?

aboundedsky said:
If annyone could possible take pictures of the comficare and Mydiaper beside one another. That would be awsome :)

I'm planning on doing a review of MyDiaper.. but I don't have any comficares left :/ hmm.. I do have the old Crinklz though, but they are the wrong size for comparison since they are L

Anyone else??

Lozza1979 said:
I tried them before, the plain ones. I seem to remember they seem to hold a lot despite not feeling very thick and quite discreet under clothes. However I also seem to remember they didn't have refasten-able tapes which I try to avoid as you cant take them off to go number 2 then put them back on again if you need to.

MyDiaper has the same tape panel and re-fastenable tapes than Comficares did :O
I don't think the plain ones would be different.. hum.

But yeah, I've worn these diapers to school a couple of days!

I have tried the mydiaper product, but found them way less absorbant than most premium brands, they are thin, and supposedly supposed to hold 4000 ml, but i found them to hold a lot less, Most nights i go to bed in a premium 4000ml diaper, i am dry the following morning, Everynight i went to bed in a mydiaper i was soaking the next morning, They are not that good.

Babylea

babylea said:
I have tried the mydiaper product, but found them way less absorbant than most premium brands, they are thin, and supposedly supposed to hold 4000 ml, but i found them to hold a lot less, Most nights i go to bed in a premium 4000ml diaper, i am dry the following morning, Everynight i went to bed in a mydiaper i was soaking the next morning, They are not that good.

Babylea

Oh :O
I get 3-4 floods in them before I start to feel wet (medium size)
They get very squishy though and swell a lot.

Rearz.ca Has them.But not the white ones or the new animal printed ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Rearz.ca Has them. Just not the white or new animal print ones. At least not yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back