Look at this video for Huggies overnite size 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funzy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-LS9MST2FA

i bought a huggies overnite size 6 from amazon and this overnite size 6 is in different country. i review this huggies before i buy its very big. after bought it looks like a size 4 or size 5. on this vid it looks hell big and they had a review with pamper size 7 and huggies overnite size 6 . did i buy the wrong huggies overnite? it looks the same but actually in the video it looks so big.

Funzy said:
i bought a huggies overnite size 6 from amazon and this overnite size 6 is in different country. i review this huggies before i buy its very big. after bought it looks like a size 4 or size 5. on this vid it looks hell big and they had a review with pamper size 7 and huggies overnite size 6 . did i buy the wrong huggies overnite? it looks the same but actually in the video it looks so big.

Hi, Funzy -- You haven't given us a lot to go on; we don't know what country you're in, and neither do we know what diaper (from what country) you bought. I'll proceed with the assumption that you're talking about the US Huggies Overnights size 6 diapers, if only because I know something about those. :)

First off, for every given size, Huggies diapers are shorter than Pampers by 2-4cm. The tapes are also considerably less stretchy on Huggies than on Pampers. The tapes on Pampers can, if you're an old hand at it like I am, be stretched to nearly 1m apart! For these reasons, Huggies diapers are not particularly AB/DL-compatible.

The US Huggies Overnights size 6 have the following typical dimensions. These haven't changed much, although individual diapers do vary slightly:
Length when stretched flat: 52cm
Width of front (including front tabs): 31cm
Width of taping panel: 16cm
Width of crotch area (in center): 22cm
Width of back (pulled flat; tapes flattened but not stretched): 43cm

By taking extreme measures--like flat-ironing the tapes--you can get that back width out by another 25cm or so, but you have to be some kind of fanatic to do that kind of thing :)rollseyes:). Tape extensions are going to be your best bet for wearing these, although the lower-than-Pampers rise means they'll be more inclined to fall down in any case.

TL;DR: Huggies are smaller, and have been for a long, long time. Overnights are, however, fantastically absorbent for their size, and make wonderful boosters for adult diapers if you're so inclined.

but they look bigger than mine in the video show. they even compare with pampers. when he open the huggies length its longer than mine.i bought my huggies from amazon. they are in different language. can anyone help?

- - - Updated - - -

the huggies overnite in youtube are really bigger than mine i swear. is it different countries had different sizes?

Funzy said:
but they look bigger than mine in the video show. they even compare with pampers. when he open the huggies length its longer than mine.i bought my huggies from amazon. they are in different language. can anyone help?

- - - Updated - - -

the huggies overnite in youtube are really bigger than mine i swear. is it different countries had different sizes?

Well, maybe. You still haven't clarified what you actually bought. "Different" isn't a language. :) But also, I gave you the length measurement for US Huggies Overnights size 6 up above: 52cm end-to-end when stretched completely flat. If yours are something very different...

Huggies may look similar or even longer than Pampers before stretching, but they're shorter. No question about it. Here are US Cruisers 7 (left) and US Overnights 6 (right).

attachment.php
attachment.php

(Pampers Baby Dry 6, Extra Protection 6, and Luvs 6 are the same size as Cruisers 7.)

These are scale pictures I took, so the difference you see is true-to-life. You can find more scale photos of Pampers and Huggies in my album here. I made an animated GIF out of them a while back, but it appears to have been deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back