New Barbies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm?
They look interesting.
But, would "Ken" like them?
Of course, I have had fantasies of "Barbie" dating and marrying "G. I. Joe" instead of "Ken".

Sorry I do not think it is right to discourage kids from a healthier lifestyle by providing a fat barbie doll.

Nam Repaid said:
Sorry I do not think it is right to discourage kids from a healthier lifestyle by providing a fat barbie doll.

They already did that by making the original Barbie unrealistically thin, tall and of rare proportions. Under 1% of the world's women can actually look like that.
The "fat" doll they made is not even fat, it looks just like a normal woman, she's not obese and I would not even call her "fat" either.

This is actually a counterstrike against the health issues caused by bad body image and eating disorders caused by several decades of ultra-thin, anorexic dolls for girls.

Caitianx, that sounds funny, but also good xD
Now I want to see Barbie and G.I Joe Crossover! Ken is really boring anyway.

Some of the comedians on late night American TV have been having fun with this. They wonder when Mattel will come out with an anatomically correct Ken.

To be honest, a Ken doll who is not super ripped or who is a bit chunkier would be really cool, too.

Now little girls can find out their doll clothes don't fit the body shape they have just like real women.

TyphaHare said:
They already did that by making the original Barbie unrealistically thin, tall and of rare proportions. Under 1% of the world's women can actually look like that.
The "fat" doll they made is not even fat, it looks just like a normal woman, she's not obese and I would not even call her "fat" either.

This is actually a counterstrike against the health issues caused by bad body image and eating disorders caused by several decades of ultra-thin, anorexic dolls for girls.

Caitianx, that sounds funny, but also good xD
Now I want to see Barbie and G.I Joe Crossover! Ken is really boring anyway.

Years ago there was a Japanese Car Commercial that had Barbie "dumping" wimpy Ken and going out with macho guy G. I. Joe in his Subaru Sports Car.

Oh! I did create a video on YouTube of a couple of my 12" G. I. Joe action figures, where one of them is talking about banging Ken's wife, Barbie behind his back.

- - - Updated - - -

Oops!

Here is the commercial, and sorry, not Subaru, but Nissan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwMG7ifuTjQ

Interesting. They should make Barbie and Ken age a bit with corresponding differences as one gets older. Who can imagine Ken with a "middle aged paunch" and "receeding hairline." They could also make it more realistic by having Barbie continually texting, and Ken ignoring her while watching sports on TV!

TyphaHare said:
They already did that by making the original Barbie unrealistically thin, tall and of rare proportions.

Barbie did start out as a adult men's toy a kinda German dominatrix thing.

Our daughter used to have a lot of Barbies, and she would leave them all over the floor in her bedroom. One day I went into her room and switched all the heads, including Ken. Barbie's head looks really cute on Ken's body, and Ken was pretty happy about it too. Meanwhile, Ken's head on a Barbie body finally fulfilled all his hidden desires.

At least, that's what I thought until I heard our daughter screaming from her bedroom. "Daddieeeeeeeee!" is what I recall her screaming. How did she know it was me? I tried to convince her it was Purple Pie Man, but she wasn't buying it. Damn!

dogboy said:
Our daughter used to have a lot of Barbies, and she would leave them all over the floor in her bedroom. One day I went into her room and switched all the heads, including Ken. Barbie's head looks really cute on Ken's body, and Ken was pretty happy about it too. Meanwhile, Ken's head on a Barbie body finally fulfilled all his hidden desires.

At least, that's what I thought until I heard our daughter screaming from her bedroom. "Daddieeeeeeeee!" is what I recall her screaming. How did she know it was me? I tried to convince her it was Purple Pie Man, but she wasn't buying it. Damn!

LMAO oh man XD
I wonder how she knew indeed... hmmmmm!!

Thanks for the link to the video, Caitianx!

Straycatz said:
Interesting. They should make Barbie and Ken age a bit with corresponding differences as one gets older. Who can imagine Ken with a "middle aged paunch" and "receeding hairline." They could also make it more realistic by having Barbie continually texting, and Ken ignoring her while watching sports on TV!
I saw a thing online at one time where a guy made anti-Barbie's; the one that was highlighted most was Trailer Trash Barbie, with a cigarette dangling from her lips, baby on one hip, platinum hair showing dark roots, and a speech bubble saying "My Daddy swears I'm the best kisser in the county."

AnalogRTO said:
I saw a thing online at one time where a guy made anti-Barbie's; the one that was highlighted most was Trailer Trash Barbie, with a cigarette dangling from her lips, baby on one hip, platinum hair showing dark roots, and a speech bubble saying "My Daddy swears I'm the best kisser in the county."

Haha....Alas, Barbie from the other side of the tracks!

willnotwill said:
Now little girls can find out their doll clothes don't fit the body shape they have just like real women.

Pretty sure kids are already aware of that. Bratz clothes don't fit Barbies, and Monster High clothes don't fit Bratz dolls.

FeekaDimension said:
Pretty sure kids are already aware of that. Bratz clothes don't fit Barbies, and Monster High clothes don't fit Bratz dolls.

When I was a kid, I had this cool, realistic rubber snake toy.
I took a doll leather jacket and put it on him and after that it was A SNAKE WITH ARMS! And it was the coolest thing. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back