• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi my name is josh

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJosh

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi my name is josh and i'm incontinent ab/dl and trying to live with it is hard i want my ab/dl side to be fulfilled. But i don't want to pressure my wife into if she is not into it. I don't know what to do what should i do?

LittleJosh said:
Hi my name is josh and i'm incontinent ab/dl and trying to live with it is hard i want my ab/dl side to be fulfilled. But i don't want to pressure my wife into if she is not into it. I don't know what to do what should i do?

Hi LittleJosh and welcome! Advice about wives and significant others is a frequent topic here. The short answer is to never force someone into something. It may have the opposite effect. Since you're IC, she knows about the diapers? Does she know about your AB side?

Finally, as you know, we are a support site and like to know more about each other's non-diapered side. What are some of your interests?

Yes and she knows about my ab side and i like music i listen to metal,rock,and electronic music i was a singer in a band once i write my own music. I like video games mostly sci-fi i am a nerd and love the show Doctor Who. I would tell you more but my mind is drawing a blank.

Last edited:
LittleJosh said:
Yes and she knows about my ab side and i like music i listen to metal,rock,and electronic music i was a singer in a band once i write my own music. I like video games mostly sci-fi i am a nerd and love the show Doctor Who. I would tell you more but my mind is drawing a blank.

Hi little Josh.

I into scifi as will. I am also into my art and making things.
Ziperless is right you cart force someone else into it. But don't worry the child with in will find a way to play.
I suspect she found that out allready.

Sisi

LittleJosh said:

As before, don't force it. As with any relationship, the best thing to do is talk to her about it. Has she stated an interest at all? Have you brought it up? My wife doesn't know about my diaper wearing and after seeing a TV show or commercial, turned to me and told me I better never do that. So, it remains a secret and I best not bring it up.

She knows and we have talked about it but she shows no interest in it yourself but does not mind it i do it. My main problem is if she doesn't want to do it how do i deal with the desire to be babied. Cause i love my wife very much and would not leave just because it is not being met it is just hard having the desire and not knowing what to do with it.

A book has been mentioned on here several times that might help her. It's called There's A Baby In My Bed. Might be something to look into.

Thank you that did help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back