New ABDL Diaper Company?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no front / rear elastic, and priced at about $2/ea by the case. That'd be a "no". There was another low volume niche patterend diaper that looked structurally identical that I can't remember the name of off the top of my head, looks like a redo of that. (again no front/rear elastic and same price)

Fruit's summary nails it:

This is a solid diaper. Its capacity is in line with other "premium" diapers, its tapes hold well, and it has a believable generic baby print. At its $2 price point, however, there are now clearly better diapers on the market. This is a diaper that would have been impressive before the surge in new ABDL diapers over the past 2 years, but now is somewhere in the middle of the pack.

bambinod said:
no front / rear elastic, and priced at about $2/ea by the case. That'd be a "no". There was another low volume niche patterend diaper that looked structurally identical that I can't remember the name of off the top of my head, looks like a redo of that. (again no front/rear elastic and same price)

Fruit's summary nails it:

This is a solid diaper. Its capacity is in line with other "premium" diapers, its tapes hold well, and it has a believable generic baby print. At its $2 price point, however, there are now clearly better diapers on the market. This is a diaper that would have been impressive before the surge in new ABDL diapers over the past 2 years, but now is somewhere in the middle of the pack.

The current site describes it as having rear elastic. Though personally I would never order them as I dislike the 2 tabs on each side design.

I tried them and they did have rear elastic! They are the first GOOD adult diaper I tried (lived with my parents so wouldn't order but I bought depends from a Walmart once haha) I enjoyed them, was even thinking of getting more because my sample order allows me to get 10% off a case idk

I know there is a baby diaper company that makes pocket diapers under that name wonder if they are related?.

Tetra said:
I know there is a baby diaper company that makes pocket diapers under that name wonder if they are related?.

I got a feeling that everybody is using the same manufacturers. Even ABUniverse. The advantage that they have over is a a sizable back account to order large quantities.

Alibaba come to mind

CYBERWOLF said:
I got a feeling that everybody is using the same manufacturers. Even ABUniverse. The advantage that they have over is a a sizable back account to order large quantities.

Alibaba come to mind

FWIW, Alibaba isn't a manufacturer, any more than eBay or Amazon is a manufacturer. They're a wholesale outlet. But if you get on ali (and baidu etc) you can usually see who the actual manufacturers are, as they generally will list minimum order quantities of their products in the 10,000+ range. It wouldn't take too long to troll around on those sites to get an idea of just how many (or few) actual "big player" diaper manufacturers there were. I don't know if I'd even want to guess. 10 or 20 maybe?

Btw fruitkitty did a review of the diaper

You sir, you are correct. Alibaba is a front connecting businesses.

Their 10k+ minimum order impose high barriers to entry. Now, also imagine the capital that it takes to design a unique diaper.

Its impossible.

We are bound by economic restrictions. The diapers available are limited to the few companies that mass produce them.

I personally have not tried them but may have to! I like giving different ones a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back