Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Baby powder yes or no?

Default Baby powder yes or no?

So I haven't used baby powder ever. Only thing I use is baby wipes for cleaning. I never got any rash or indication that I would. I've also never seen any appeal in it as well.

Based on my perception, it seems like something that is dated, that isn't common anymore. So I went searching online, and apparently my perception is correct, people don't use baby powder on their babies anymore or use it very rarely for whatever reason (health, not being needed, etc).

Being I'm an ABDL my question is I'm a weird ABDL!? Lol I'm joking... my real question is, is baby powder an old thing that doesn't make sense anymore nowadays? And also why do many (maybe most) of us enjoy it? Is it the nostalgia factor? Maybe it is because nostalgia doesn't work for me, I've always liked feeling like I'm a baby now rather than the baby that I was. And, also, do you like it or no?

I always use baby (or body) powder when I wear plastic-backed diapers because the first time I wore one, my butt sweat like hell and it was quite uncomfortable. So it's a necessity for me when I pad up in plastic-backed to control the sweating.

Baby powder is not generally recommended for babies anymore because it can can cause respiratory issues when inhaled.

Misatoismywaifu

Yes. I don't know why but I love the feeling I get just from the odor.

I don't use it regularly, but I love the smell.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    I always use baby (or body) powder when I wear plastic-backed diapers because the first time I wore one, my butt sweat like hell and it was quite uncomfortable. So it's a necessity for me when I pad up in plastic-backed to control the sweating.
    Funny you should mention that, I did sweat a lot too during the first times I wore a diaper to bed, and this was in February/March. However the sweating started to decrease until there was no more, I always assumed by body got used to it, or maybe I got less excited as those were the first times wearing since... well, ever really as I don't have any early memories of wearing diapers. But I also think I wore my diapers too tightly the first time which might have make it worse. Anyway it stopped and it only comes back during the peak of summer for obvious reasons or if I go walking outside wearing one.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicFidelity View Post
    Yes. I don't know why but I love the feeling I get just from the odor.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleICme View Post
    I don't use it regularly, but I love the smell.
    I assumed it probably has something to do with that, smell is indeed a powerful sense, however you can still get it from other baby products like creams and lotions to help the skin stay hidrated and smooth, of which I have and sometimes use.

I use it regularly, helps reduce chaffing and I love the smell.

I use it often, sometimes just to keep jeans from chafing when working outside in summer ...used it my whole life

for me, talc keeps my pimples on my hips mostly in check, prevents sweating under unpadded plastic, stops the itchies. also smells great and feels cool and smooth.

I love the stuff, but only use the cornstarch kind.