Do you use ab/dl diapers to manage incontinence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using the usual for years... started with the original Attends with the perforated plastic interior, switched to Molicare and then Abena when they were introduced. As Abena has gone through changes I have been trying others again. I really like the NorthShore Supremes. But to address the question asked I tried a mixed case of ABU Simple & Space diapers. The Simple for when I'm out and about, and the Space just for something different at home. To be honest, I think the Simple & Space diapers are the best I have ever used, and I don't mind the Space print.

I am sure that most don't, as most are not ABDLs. But for those who are, and there are many, I guess we make up our minds individually.

For me, I go with the majority here who say that leaks are what matter most to me, and to these I add absorption. I do not wish to change often; I buy only super premium diapers because changing into a $1.60 diaper 3-5 times a day makes more practical and financial sense to me than changing into a $1.00 diaper 8-10 times a day. As many of the best ABDL diapers are, in fact, super premiums, they are on my list--not because they are cute (though that is a plus) but because they work well. But my "go-to" diaper has always been the Tena Slip Maxi all-plastic backed diaper, sadly now no longer made in the US. When it was being discontinued, I purchased a whole bunch of cases, using up all of my medical flex plan money for that fiscal year by February. Those cases have lasted a while, supplemented carefully by ComfiDry 24/7s, NorthShores, A+s, Bellisimos and others. But now I have only two cases remaining, so I am actively searching for a new go-to diaper and fear I will not find one that can possibly do the job the Tena did: fit discreetly, absorb a ton, and not leak until it has simply reached its maximum capacity.

I assure you: if I find such a diaper, I will not care one jot if it is white, covered in rainbows or dinosaurs, or pink with bows all over it. It will become my go-to diaper. :)

I always believed that bambino Bianco's were a crossover for non ABDLs.

I know A+level4 were for both non ABDLs and ABDLs that did not want printed diapers.

Technically I use AB oriented diapers but only in very specific circumstances. Basically I would only use them if I was to regress which means it would most likely be a nighttime diaper anyways. I have to go to bed at night with protection whether I like it or not and if I just happen to decide that I want to regress that night I might as well as use a printed diaper that can handle the job anyways (which is rare but does happen). Usually I just use Dry 24/7's (or Northshore Supreme's when playing something full contact) with cloth diapers most of the time.

Yes. To be fair, I was DL first.

I use Abena M3s pretty much for everything (except my bedwetting, which I control with cloth diapers), but Bambino Bellissimos have found a niche with me for long-haul trips. They're not discreet, but they're a lot slimmer than cloth diapers and they feel nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back