I'm going shopping for AB stuff today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelKitten

Diapered But Proud!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Well, yesterday (1/28) was my 48th birthday. Last night, I changed into my diaper and onesie, which is my usual attire for the evening. I had a long talk with a good friend of mine about my childhood.

To my surprise, I really think that I am actually an AB now, even though I formerly identified as a little. I decided that I'm going to my local Wal-Mart and shop for some bottles and pacifiers, and try them out. I feel like it would help me explore and express this side of my personality that seems to have now come out.

I guess my headspace is getting younger all the time, because it wasn't too long ago I felt more like I was about 3-5 years old inside. Yet now, somehow, I find the whole adult baby spectrum incredibly intriguing and fascinating, and I want to explore it more and more each day now.

If I can afford it, I plan to get a nice teddy bear or plushie to have and to hold. I think having these baby things will really help me safely express and explore this burgeoning baby side of me. Phew! I never knew that I felt so young, especially now that I am a year older.

It seems the older I get, the younger I feel inside. I will post an update when I get back from shopping today, and possibly post a picture or two here and there of the stuff I got. I'd love to hear if anyone else has had similar experiences or feelings. Thanks!

AngelKitten said:
Well, yesterday (1/28) was my 48th birthday. Last night, I changed into my diaper and onesie, which is my usual attire for the evening. I had a long talk with a good friend of mine about my childhood.

To my surprise, I really think that I am actually an AB now, even though I formerly identified as a little. I decided that I'm going to my local Wal-Mart and shop for some bottles and pacifiers, and try them out. I feel like it would help me explore and express this side of my personality that seems to have now come out.

I guess my headspace is getting younger all the time, because it wasn't too long ago I felt more like I was about 3-5 years old inside. Yet now, somehow, I find the whole adult baby spectrum incredibly intriguing and fascinating, and I want to explore it more and more each day now.

If I can afford it, I plan to get a nice teddy bear or plushie to have and to hold. I think having these baby things will really help me safely express and explore this burgeoning baby side of me. Phew! I never knew that I felt so young, especially now that I am a year older.

It seems the older I get, the younger I feel inside. I will post an update when I get back from shopping today, and possibly post a picture or two here and there of the stuff I got. I'd love to hear if anyone else has had similar experiences or feelings. Thanks!

Happy birthday day to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear AngelKitten. Happy birthday to you.

Did you have a big cake with lots of candles.

It going to be mine soon.

I going to be 5. Do you think I get yonger as well. He he something to look forward to.

Sisi.

Thank you, sisi, for all the birthday wishes. Your avatar is so cute and adorable! So, I just got home from a long day of being out all day. Here's a picture of all the goodies I bought today:

baby7.jpg

My Birthday is not for another 5 weeks.
My next AB toy will be a Busy Box to attach to one of my bed's side-safety rails.

Happy Birthday. I looks like you did buy some cute things which should help the process of regressing. I love my sippy cups and my bottles, and I live with my plushies every night as they live on my bed. They say Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday. Skip the toddler pacifiers you'll find in the store & get something that's actually made in an adult size. You'll enjoy it much more. Amazon, Baby-pants, & Pacifers R Us, are all good places to find some nice Pacifers.

www.fetware.com is "local" and in Hooksett, NH. Besides plastic pants, he also carries NUK SIZE 5 pacifiers. He also carries "Adult Bibs".

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, and all the helpful tips about the pacis. I'll check out those places soon. Thanks again!

Happy Birthday. One thing I just want to say is that AB and little do not mean what Age you little side is. For many people AB is more of the age play stuff while "little" in more of the real regression. On the other hand it seems on places like fetlife they use the term little for what seems like the more sexual side of things.

Any way glad you found some things that you can play with.

Hi

I found just to go with what makes you feel happy work best.

Just been looking at star wars lego it cost a lot of money.

I been cooking to day.

Anyway have fun play with what you have around you.

Sisi.

Thank you for the clarifications binki.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I turned 48 jan 18th I went shopping on ebay today and got 6 onesies and 2 cloth diapers from one and a six pack of rearz diapers i cant wait. good luck shopping

AngelKitten said:
Thank you, sisi, for all the birthday wishes. Your avatar is so cute and adorable! So, I just got home from a long day of being out all day. Here's a picture of all the goodies I bought today:

View attachment 25422

I have those bottles as well! I love mine actually. :) I very much hope you enjoyed your birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back