Not open for further replies.

MsFluffems

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I do! I usually wear it under a skirt, so it's not noticeable. I honestly dislike using public toilets, so whenever I have the urge to go, I just go in my diaper. Plus, the feeling is great!

When possible due to an ever weakening bladder and lack of feeling in the nerves of my legs.

When I can,

MsFluffems said:
I do! I usually wear it under a skirt, so it's not noticeable. I honestly dislike using public toilets, so whenever I have the urge to go, I just go in my diaper. Plus, the feeling is great!

Hi MsFluffems! Most of us here love to wear in public. It is a lot of fun to be doing "something" when in the presence of someone who doesn't know. Hee-hee!

This looks like your first post. Welcome! We really like our new members to introduce themselves here so we can get to know you a little better. Have fun here!

MsFluffems said:

In that respect, girls are sooo lucky. Total diaper fredom without the publicity.

Yes I do. As often as I can. Discretely though. I like being diapered with no one knowing

I used to like to wear outside of the house every once in a while for the thrill, now I have to do it 24/7 to avoid the possibility of wet pants. It still is fun, but not so much a "thrill" anymore. Also great, like was said earlier, to not have to worry about public restrooms.

I only have done it once and it was around my dorm mates. They didn't suspect anything and it felt great not having to leave in the middle of the conversation just to use the restroom.

Not until recently. I recently picked up some Baby Pants adult trainers, the thicker version of which is basically a pull-on cloth diaper. They're concealable under normal pants and they don't smell or leak when worn with plastic pants.

Everyday.

Always. The bathrooms at my work aren't the best so it's nice to be able to avoid them.

As I am incontinent, I have to wear outside, too.

Kwjetka

I wear nappies all the time night and day

I have worn everyday for the last 6 years due to week bladder

ST50 said:
I wear nappies all the time night and day

Same with me.
I am in diapers 24/7.
Yes, when out in public, I am diapered to not have wet pants and a wet car seat.

I wear diapers in public every day, due to being incontinent. I also wear them discretely, however. I like the security of people not knowing that I am wearing them. I usually also wet my diapers in public as well, though I try to hold most of it in until I get home. That tends to be a bit frustrating, since my bladder just simply gets to a point I can't hold it in any longer, and it has to release. I am still a bit nervous about leaks, but overall, I am able to use my diapers in public without a huge problem.

I wear 24/7 for bladder issues

I don't have to wear them for health reasons but would really like to try wearing in public. I'm just too afraid of them being noticeable under my jeans to try it yet :(

BabyBobby83 said:
I don't have to wear them for health reasons but would really like to try wearing in public. I'm just too afraid of them being noticeable under my jeans to try it yet :(
I like wearing mine so they are just noticable.

- - - Updated - - -

Rob110 said:
I wear 24/7 for bladder issues

Same here

- - - Updated - - -

Timmyboy said:
I have worn everyday for the last 6 years due to week bladder

24/7 for over three years now.

24/7 for the last 20+ years, I don't advertise them but I don't try to hide them either, and if somebody was to ask I would tell them yes I am wearing a diaper " do you bring it up because you need one,I have extras,and don't ask to borrow one I don't want it back".

From experience getting stranded in the winter I carry a pack of twelve with me on my chair( either Abena or northshore ) I also have crappie fabric backed ones that I carry if going to my urologist or proctologist for the simple reason that reattach ING velcro type stuff is alot easier than having somebody retape them with medical tape after an exam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back