Do you wear diapers in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I wear in public, but I do not wear publicly (meaning that only I know that I wear).

People don't notice unless you want them to notice.

I wear in public all the time. Just like it has been said here. No one notices or cares really.

I also wear in public from time to time. It really is something nobody would or should notice. The chances of someone noticing are slim unless you make it obvious. Still that being said most civilized human beings are not going to approach you and be like "Are you wearing a diaper?" Nobody cares cause it is none of their concern anyway. :p

I wear nappies all the time

I wear diapers virtually whenever or wherever I can for the most part. Partially for all of the usual AB/DL reasons and partially for convenience. Like the OP, I very strongly dislike using public bathrooms. I've rigged schedules where I rarely even need to use them to change.

When not using diapers or purging, I wear adult Pull-ups to manage my O.A.B & U.I. Basically, I'm rarely IN public without protection.

Not nearly as much now as I used to.. It is definitely fun when i have a free day, but it's not always practical for me. I tend to be moving around quite a bit in my work and studies, so oftentimes it would get in the way too much. Other than that, though, i have had very few weekends out lately where i haven't been padded. It definitely makes things easier not to have to stop at some unsanitary public restroom every hour or so.

I'll only wear out and about if I know I'm going to be comfortable and discreet. If I'm out for more than a couple hours then I'll leave the diapers at home unless I'm going to the movies or similar indoor place where I won't be moving much.

If I'm wearing at home I also wear in public, but I do so with onesie, long shirt and buggy pants so no one can see.

I like to go to the cofee shop with my laptop, sometimes for hours, and not worry about going to the toilet.
It's fun to look at babys around knowing we both probably wet ourselves.

I love wearing in public, as long as I have black joggers on and a long coat to cover the diaper bulge, usually wear a Tena Ultima and plastic pants, there quite flat when dry but very bulgy when wet, hence the joggers and long coat, but the feeling of peeing yourself while others are around you is such a rush, plus there's that nice wet and warm feeling.

Of course I've worn in public. It's not a problem as long as you are discreet. I don't poop in public except if it is an accident. Even then I don't think most people notice. Otherwise enjoy your diaper

I have to wear in public because I wear 24/7. I have no choice to but to poop in my diaper, but I always try to change it as soon as possible when I poop in my diaper.

I am happy to wear anytime and anywhere, except at work in the summer as it gets to hot. I have never wet them at work though as I don't wear my plastic pants when I am there

I wear in public, and I don't have the slightest worries about it. As others have stated, people don't notice if you are wearing a diaper (I have even worn thick ConfiDry 24/7's in public without anyone noticing). If you are worried about wearing in public, I assure you it will become easier the more you do it (again, your confidence will skyrocket when you see that no one notices). In fact, even the initial fear I had over changing in a public restroom seemed to be overblown.

Way to go Izzy. I am the same way.

I used to be diapered everyday out in public under my dress since I was 17, now not so much anymore :( But when I get a job I'm planning to be diapered 24/7 though<3

Everyday! I refuse to use the bathroom on the planes I work on. It just makes things easier

Plane and long bus travel ( remember one situation when I needed to go to toilet. Bus arrived at stop i last possible moment. After that i found travelling in diaper very convenient way for carefree travel . i will use toilet when I can use and if toilet is OK and nice.During winter plastic backed are better solution (Attends Active slip M10 Or Attends Regular M10. During Summer and Spring Tena Flex Maxi or Tena Pants Maxi (pull-up).
Leggings or stretch underwear hold diaper or pull up very nicely and reduce noise

Skiing and winter hiking in diapers is MUST. Plastic pants over then are extra protection.Noise is completely hidden because of ski pants.

Winter city break and sightseeing travel

For every of this optinns carry 1-2 reserve diapers wipes, hydratation cream and powder

Only on secluded beaches!

- - - Updated - - -

just wear loose shorts or pants!

Will wear sometimes, but always have a long dress or skirt on so I don't have to worry about anyone seeing anything. Works really well when it is cold because I can wear some leggings to go with it to cut down on the noise.

I've worn to class a couple of times. Usually on fridays since I only have one class those days and don't have to worry about leaking or smelling. I'm pretty sure I've worn to the grocery store once, and it saved me when I sneezed and accidentally peed a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back