Do you wear diapers in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do all the time, doesnt really matter what Im doing. If I do wear out and about, I do take precautions with what I wear. I wear a top or blouse that is long enough to cover my butt and front area. When it comes to dresses, I go for one below the knee.

I do. I had the x plus on and then stuck on the freeway for 4 hours. Glad it save my butt.

Very, very rarely. I might go diapered to the neighbouring store this afternoon, though. It's so close, and I don't know if I can be bothered to taka off my quite dry diaper.

I wished I would have at the movie the other night, I thought I was going to lose a kidney by the end of it.

I did the next day when I went for a drive and hiking in a park. I didn't know what washroom facilities would be open in winter. I did notice a bit of chafing at my thighs from the plastic pants on one of my hikes. More powder maybe required in the future. It was nice to be safe and comfortable in some other ways however. When the coyotes started howling it was a little unnerving, I wondered, if I was attacked how would I explain my underwear....lol. Of course the bison were a bigger worry....

Attachments

• IMG_3074Reduced.jpg
    IMG_3074Reduced.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Yep. Don't really have an option - it's that or wet pants.

I did wear them prior to being IC though. Didn't mind it at all.

As a long time IC I can tell you most people have a "tell",practice getting rid of that tell and no one knows anything.

Moonshot said:
I wished I would have at the movie the other night, I thought I was going to lose a kidney by the end of it.

I did the next day when I went for a drive and hiking in a park. I didn't know what washroom facilities would be open in winter. I did notice a bit of chafing at my thighs from the plastic pants on one of my hikes. More powder maybe required in the future. It was nice to be safe and comfortable in some other ways however. When the coyotes started howling it was a little unnerving, I wondered, if I was attacked how would I explain my underwear....lol. Of course the bison were a bigger worry....

I think I know that park!

I don't wear in public but I am going to try to for the first time either this week or next. I am planning on wearing a cushies with my baggy jeans, really long shirt tucked in and a t shirt over that and my long jacket. I think I can get away with it and will have some loose change and keys in my pocket to hide the crinkle. Still nervous and don't know if it will be a one time thing but I will try it very soon.

When you're incontinent, you wear diapers in public. Today I was at home and not feeling well, so I was wearing an ABU Space with an Abena Abri-Let Maxi booster. I suddenly realized I needed to run to Costco, and though my diaper was fairly wet, it wasn't ready to be changed. I threw on a pair of gym pants (not sweatpants) and a t-shirt and left. No one had any idea how heavily diapered and wet I was. We are self conscious because we know what we're wearing, but unless you wear something very tight that draws attention, no one would ever notice.

On another note, I should have changed into a thinner diaper before going... the bulk between my legs started to chafe pretty bad by the end of my shopping. Once that combination of diaper and booster gets wet, there's as much bulk between the as when wearing a cloth diaper!

it won't take long to realize no one notices you are wearing a diaper, I wear 24/7 for a bladder issue and no one has noticed. Eventualy you will be comfortable wetting in front of some one while out and about, being IC I have no choice when I wet so I had to learn to trust my diaper to do its job and not to react to the wetting.

It's still a weird felling to be peeing while carrying out a conversation with some one but it's some thing you will and have to get use to.

Hi

I not going to use public toilets. Ooh I've got standards.

Hee hee

Sisi.

I have no choice as i wet helplessly like a baby

I did start to where out in public, I got a bit uncomfortable with everyone looking at me so I just stoped wherein them in public places. I am all ways in a diaper at home as now days I don't go out anywhere even to my friend house's.

I'm 24/7 IC, so not only do I wear in public, I've never worn anything but a diaper in public, just part of life.
I did get nervous when I went to school though, if anyone found out I was in diapers, I don't know what I'd done.

I don't but I prefer to. Public toilets have germs and stuff all over them so it's easier to pack a few extra diapers and change. I also wear them to work because I only get a lunch break and it's easier to just go.

I wear in public when I am sick because when I am I can't hold anything in it just comesand it's pretty embarrassing ro be out while sick and having an accident.

I have in the past, if anyone noticed, they didn't say a thing. The last time was in a very wet and bulging Depend Overnight; but at the time I was wearing a long shirt that covered everything.

I have worn in public, yes. Not too often though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back