Do you wear diapers in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have worn in public! Once when I bought a pack of depends, but I took that one off pretty quickly and threw it away. I hate depends now lmao. Then I did it again when I bought barebum diapers. I loved it. My roommate and his girlfriend *hopefully* had no idea I was diapered in front of them! Then I wore to work in a soggy diaper I had used the night before and at my job I'm alone most the time so I wasn't worried anyone would notice! Just clipped a carabiner with keys to my waist and the slight crinkle was gone :)

I have worn diapers in public. Quite often actually. In a supermarket, while traveling with trains and so on.

Really wearing diapers in public no one really notices. I wear them frequently around friends out to the pubs and clubs or just running errands on the weekends.

also diapers are my daily underwear, so I "don't leave home without 'em"

Honestly, I'd have to go looking around in my dresser if I didn't want to wear a diaper in public. I pushed the issue when I went to visit family for a week, I didn't pack any undies, just a second suitcase full of diapers ;)

I have to wear 24/7 since I could not be potty trained. I play ice hockey too and it's pretty kewl being able to do pee pee and poop in my diaper in the middle of a hockey game when my teammates are trying to hold it in until the end of the game.

I've worn in public a couple of times for necessity, either because I woke up late and couldn't change or after a situation where I was wetting myself from social anxiety. I generally don't advocate ABDLs who aren't actually incontinent wearing (or at least not wearing and using/wearing ABDL clothing, etc) in public.

Skaterboy said:
I have to wear 24/7 since I could not be potty trained. I play ice hockey too and it's pretty kewl being able to do pee pee and poop in my diaper in the middle of a hockey game when my teammates are trying to hold it in until the end of the game.

Heh! That´s good :) Do they know about that and have they ever said something about it? :)

Last edited:
nobodyknows said:
I've worn in public before, but never used.

I wear and use my nappies in public every day. I wear nappies 24/7 because I am incontinent.

417PlacesToGo said:
I've worn in public a couple of times for necessity, either because I woke up late and couldn't change or after a situation where I was wetting myself from social anxiety. I generally don't advocate ABDLs who aren't actually incontinent wearing (or at least not wearing and using/wearing ABDL clothing, etc) in public.

I, then again would like for as many people as possible to wear in public, so it would become more common and IC people wouldn't find it too scary to do.
There's a couple of disabilities I have, which I wish more people would acknowledge and more people using the products related to them would always be good.

I do all the time as I have gotten to the point where people are looking to see if I am wearing a diaper no matter how thick it maybe.

I no longer worry nor care if people notice I wear nappies. I certainly don't try and hide it. I used to be paranoid about being seen but soon realised no one cares anyway. Now I just put my nappy on under my clothes and go about my day. If it shows under my jeans or trousers so what. I have to wear one because I have very little control over my bladder. Get over it I have.

I know I got to get the nervousness down and I will feel better wearing in public. I did diapers twice in public. But I got nervous again. For now IC pads make a huge difference when it comes to wearing out in public.

Yes, because I am incontinent and need to wear 24/7.

My best friend is also using it everyday. At first, she was very insecure if someone might actually see it but once she got used to it, she's been wearing it ever since.

I do but not regularly. Although there are times like today when sat in traffic and really needed to pee when I wish I was wearing!

I wear them Everyday, no one notices your diaper, unless you wear ridiculously thick diapers or show them off.

I'm IC and wear 24/7. I'm trying to see if there are medications out there that might help (overactive bladder) but right now diapers are the only way for me to safely and effectively manage that right now. So far the side effects of all the medications I have taken do not justify their use at this time. I actually wish I did not have to go 24/7 but I'm not as upset by that as one might think (being 24/7 happens to be more of a financial and personal irritant to me then a outright aggravation). I just decided to make the most of it and go ahead and regress (within reason) most nights. I have been spotted wearing out in public numerous times but no one says anything mostly because I clearly make a effort to hide and it and not flaunt it (people know about it because of the noise I make when I'm playing Amtgard or a similiar sport). I used to be into wearing diapers in public before becoming IC (21 years in fact) off and on before going 24/7 for IC issues.

I wear in public any days that I wear. Once I put on a diaper, I general stay diapered the rest of the day, regardless of what I'm doing. I haven't had any issues yet and to my knowledge, no one has ever noticed them.

I'm gone out padded up countless amount of times; couple times with an boosted M4, too! No one has ever said, or noticed -- at least to my knowledge. I've had a close call here and there, but generally it's no-bigge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back