Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you wear diapers in public?

MsFluffems

Talking Do you wear diapers in public?

I do! I usually wear it under a skirt, so it's not noticeable. I honestly dislike using public toilets, so whenever I have the urge to go, I just go in my diaper. Plus, the feeling is great!

When possible due to an ever weakening bladder and lack of feeling in the nerves of my legs.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFluffems View Post
    I do! I usually wear it under a skirt, so it's not noticeable. I honestly dislike using public toilets, so whenever I have the urge to go, I just go in my diaper. Plus, the feeling is great!
    Hi MsFluffems! Most of us here love to wear in public. It is a lot of fun to be doing "something" when in the presence of someone who doesn't know. Hee-hee!

This looks like your first post. Welcome! We really like our new members to introduce themselves here so we can get to know you a little better. Have fun here!

Quote Originally Posted by MsFluffems View Post
    In that respect, girls are sooo lucky. Total diaper fredom without the publicity.

Yes I do. As often as I can. Discretely though. I like being diapered with no one knowing

I used to like to wear outside of the house every once in a while for the thrill, now I have to do it 24/7 to avoid the possibility of wet pants. It still is fun, but not so much a "thrill" anymore. Also great, like was said earlier, to not have to worry about public restrooms.

I only have done it once and it was around my dorm mates. They didn't suspect anything and it felt great not having to leave in the middle of the conversation just to use the restroom.

Not until recently. I recently picked up some Baby Pants adult trainers, the thicker version of which is basically a pull-on cloth diaper. They're concealable under normal pants and they don't smell or leak when worn with plastic pants.