Thread: Transitioning

Default Transitioning

I know i posted this in sissy/girls but I figured that I might aswell get some opinions\ advice here aswell.
    I have been wanting to transition more and more everyday I find my depression get worse and worse but I'm afraid of how I will present as a girl and how my love life will be effected. Is there any way that I can still have babies of my own on hrt and how feminine will it make me as I am a 6' 220 lbs ex football player. I need help and I need advise so anything help thanks yall
    Last edited by 1bad94stang; 28-Jan-2016 at 10:04.

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by Lilmssammietx View Post
    I have been wanting to transition more and more everyday I find my depression get worse and worse but I'm afraid of how I will present as a girl and how my love life will be effected.
    Well, transitioning takes a lot of money and time. There may even be many preparations you may want to do prior. I personally recommend you look into getting a therapist who has experience with transgender issues. It's the first step you will have to take and they can help you a lot in this process. In fact, it's pretty much required.

Love life, it's going to really depend on what you are looking for. I personally, have had issues with my love life just because it pretty complicated. For me, I imagine it would be easier after transitioning.

Is there any way that I can still have babies of my own on hrt and how feminine will it make me as I am a 6' 220 lbs ex football player. I need help and I need advise so anything help thanks yall
    No, after some point on HRT you will lose being fertile if I remember correctly. So it's highly recommended that if you want kids, to go to a sperm bank before you start HRT.

As for how feminine it will make you, well it's not as effective as say a female to male, but it does certainly help regardless. It will mostly effect the redistribution of body fat, skin, emotions, hair, and your chest size may increase by 1 or 2 sizes typically. It doesn't help with facial hair, so that will require a hair removal method, and can end up being the most expensive procedure.

Transition is a long road, it can take many years and even hardship to complete. I personally have been unable to start due to my financial situation.