Thread: Hate being between sizes

Default Hate being between sizes

I'm not an unusually sized person (6'1", about two bills). My jeans are 32/33 or 32/34 depending on the manufacturer (Tommy, Polo, Mavi, 32/33; Hugo Boss, 32/34). Measured with a tailor's ruler, my waist is about 37".

I cannot find a diaper that fits well. The old Dry 24/7 mediums were just about perfect, but the new ones are smaller. :/ NorthShore Supreme, a medium is too tight and doesn't come up far enough, but I swim in a large.

Same with the "cloth" covered iD Slip Medium Maxi; medium (‘fits 28 to 40" waist/hips’) won't even tape up (the legs won't reach, and the upper tapes just barely connect with the front), but the large (‘fits 39 to 59" waist/hips’) I again swim in (the top comes up over my belly button, and the back is very high too - not exactly what I'm looking for in a product meant to be discreet!)

Also the Rearz Inspire, and the new ABU Simple. And, and, and ...

Frustrated!

If the ABU medium is too small then both the Bambino and Tykables will be too small.

But I would suggest the Tykables in large. I have a similar problem, but the Tykables in large are a perfect fit. Probably the most well fitted diaper I've tried for the in-between diaper problem.

I feel your pain. I'm sort of in-between Smalls and Mediums. Smalls are a bit tight, but wearable. Mediums are a bit big on me. I've just learned to wear the mediums. They provide more room, comfort, and absorption.

I know that the Large might be big on you, and you might have to do what I do sometimes. If I'm wearing in public, I just make sure I'm wearing a long shirt, and I might even roll the top of the diaper down some; to help hide it a bit more.

I'm in between sizes also, but the NorthShore Supreme larges (my favorites) fit me well enough. But have you tried the XP Medical A+ in size "Regular" yet?

You may want to try a sample if you're in the U.S.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    you might have to do what I do sometimes. If I'm wearing in public, I just make sure I'm wearing a long shirt, and I might even roll the top of the diaper down some; to help hide it a bit more.
    I'm oddly shaped, I have a longer torso than most men. Unless I buy "tall" clothes (and usually even then), I can't even tuck shirts in, they always pull out. I can wear like XXL sizes but then I'm swimming in a muumuu. :/ I got the longest length fleece Columbia makes and it still comes down just to my belt line. I look like a plumber if I bend at all. :/ Hard to avoid, too, climbing around an airplane doing a preflight.

Also, the too-large diapers don't fit snugly at the legs, so I'm always worried about leaks.