Just about ready to order diapers online for first time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

englogic1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone,

I'm finally ready to order some diapers online for myself and my girlfriend. Just a few questions about things that are absolutely necessary for me to make this order:

1) Must ship through USPS (I will be using hold for pickup at my local post office)
2) Fairly inexpensive but good quality
3) Available in small sizes (I have a 30" waist and girlfriend has a 26" or so I am guessing)
4) Very absorbent and good for wetting/messing

1) is the most important of these 4 things. What do you guys think my best choice is for type of diaper/exactly where to order it from? If it helps, I live in Massachusetts.

I would go with the dry 24/7 from Xpmedical. They ship usps and have a good tracking system to keep an eye on your order. Their small may be perfect for your size.Try a sample of 3 for $12. If you have a UPS store near you try bambinos as ups store will hold your package for a minimal charge. Both have great capacity for a good half day of fun. Either way I would go with a sample pack, especially with #2 and #3 in mind.

BlizzardKid said:
I would go with the dry 24/7 from Xpmedical. They ship usps and have a good tracking system to keep an eye on your order. Their small may be perfect for your size.Try a sample of 3 for $12. If you have a UPS store near you try bambinos as ups store will hold your package for a minimal charge. Both have great capacity for a good half day of fun. Either way I would go with a sample pack, especially with #2 and #3 in mind.

Great advice, thanks a lot! Do you mean the Bambino brand itself or any diaper off the website?

Does anyone have any more suggestions for which kind of diaper/where I should get it from?

I would also recommend XP Medical. They ship promptly. Good selection of diapers. I've always had good service. As BlizzardKid says, try the samples. Great way to go

Plus 1 on XP medical gary is the best , discreet package, prompt deliver no hassles at all.

englogic1 said:
Great advice, thanks a lot! Do you mean the Bambino brand itself or any diaper off the website?

Np. I just ordered online for the second time from Xp medical and arrived today. But I would recommend an actual bambino diaper brand sample pack. Spoil yourselves.

Whenever I've ordered from XP Medical the cases have arrived promptly via FedEx. You can request they hold it for pickup as soon as you get the tracking number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back