Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Abena M4 Question

  1. #1

    Default Abena M4 Question

    is Abena Abri-Form M4 Fitted Brief, Medium, 14 Count

    the same as

    Abena Abri-Form Briefs, X-Plus, Medium, Case/42 (3/14s).

    I bought a pack of the 14 count M4s and I LOVE the. I wanted to get a case but the only case on amazon says x-plus. is there a difference or are they the same? they use the same exact picture that's why I'm comfused

  2. #2

    Default

    simply calling it "abriform" I think may be a little ambiguous, but 14 per bag is going to be pretty consistent due to the xplus's large size. Three bags per case is their norm.

  3. #3

    Default

    Should have 4163 on the bag as the Abri-form product number for the plastic backed M4 diaper.

  4. #4

    Default

    I ended up getting M4 from Diaper Buys, The reason I asked originally was because I prefer to order through amazon but they only had XPlus in the case. I got some from Diaper Buys, I am actually very surprised because for free shipping, Its extremely fast, Supposed to get it tomorrow.. I ordered it last night. The reason I get from amazon is I know they are very fast shipping. So I'm happy

  5. #5

    Default

    Hey, just curious, seeing as this is an Abena thread...Did their Abri-forms ever have an elastic waistband in the back? I thought I remembered getting some a while ago with elastic, like the Tena Slip Maxis...

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by OhHeyThere View Post
    Hey, just curious, seeing as this is an Abena thread...Did their Abri-forms ever have an elastic waistband in the back? I thought I remembered getting some a while ago with elastic, like the Tena Slip Maxis...
    not to my knowledge. IMHO that's really the only useful feature they're lacking - everything else about their construction is great. (well, I could do without the racing stripes too but that's a purely cosmetic preference)

  7. #7

    Default

    The X-Plus was WAY better with waist elastics and a lot more SAP but that was near a decade ago. Many web sellers still refer to the Abena M-series as X-Plus but though a great diaper their not the same, rest assured if you order X-Plus you will get M-series.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    The X-Plus was WAY better with waist elastics and a lot more SAP but that was near a decade ago. Many web sellers still refer to the Abena M-series as X-Plus but though a great diaper their not the same, rest assured if you order X-Plus you will get M-series.
    Great thanks. That's what I wanted to know

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    not to my knowledge. IMHO that's really the only useful feature they're lacking - everything else about their construction is great. (well, I could do without the racing stripes too but that's a purely cosmetic preference)
    Funny you should mention that they look like racing stripes, this is one of the racecars I designed in Forza Motorsport and have been using for a while: http://i.imgur.com/bL13iWq.jpg

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ClickyKeys View Post
    Funny you should mention that they look like racing stripes, this is one of the racecars I designed in Forza Motorsport and have been using for a while: http://i.imgur.com/bL13iWq.jpg
    OMG! That's freakin' awesome! Except very few would get the graphical reference.

Similar Threads

  1. Abena M4 question
    By Mawile in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 13-Mar-2015, 14:15
  2. Abena X plus L4 question
    By BabyGirlMoo in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 21-Feb-2015, 16:44
  3. abena x plus question
    By dl819 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 31-Dec-2010, 23:45
  4. New Abena Question...
    By MeTaLMaNN1983 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-Nov-2009, 16:22
  5. Question about Abena X-Plus
    By flatlining in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 25-Sep-2009, 07:34

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.