Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abena M4 Question

Default Abena M4 Question

is Abena Abri-Form M4 Fitted Brief, Medium, 14 Count

the same as

Abena Abri-Form Briefs, X-Plus, Medium, Case/42 (3/14s).

I bought a pack of the 14 count M4s and I LOVE the. I wanted to get a case but the only case on amazon says x-plus. is there a difference or are they the same? they use the same exact picture that's why I'm comfused

simply calling it "abriform" I think may be a little ambiguous, but 14 per bag is going to be pretty consistent due to the xplus's large size. Three bags per case is their norm.

Should have 4163 on the bag as the Abri-form product number for the plastic backed M4 diaper.

I ended up getting M4 from Diaper Buys, The reason I asked originally was because I prefer to order through amazon but they only had XPlus in the case. I got some from Diaper Buys, I am actually very surprised because for free shipping, Its extremely fast, Supposed to get it tomorrow.. I ordered it last night. The reason I get from amazon is I know they are very fast shipping. So I'm happy

Hey, just curious, seeing as this is an Abena thread...Did their Abri-forms ever have an elastic waistband in the back? I thought I remembered getting some a while ago with elastic, like the Tena Slip Maxis...

Quote Originally Posted by OhHeyThere View Post
    Hey, just curious, seeing as this is an Abena thread...Did their Abri-forms ever have an elastic waistband in the back? I thought I remembered getting some a while ago with elastic, like the Tena Slip Maxis...
    not to my knowledge. IMHO that's really the only useful feature they're lacking - everything else about their construction is great. (well, I could do without the racing stripes too but that's a purely cosmetic preference)

The X-Plus was WAY better with waist elastics and a lot more SAP but that was near a decade ago. Many web sellers still refer to the Abena M-series as X-Plus but though a great diaper their not the same, rest assured if you order X-Plus you will get M-series.

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    The X-Plus was WAY better with waist elastics and a lot more SAP but that was near a decade ago. Many web sellers still refer to the Abena M-series as X-Plus but though a great diaper their not the same, rest assured if you order X-Plus you will get M-series.
    Great thanks. That's what I wanted to know

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    not to my knowledge. IMHO that's really the only useful feature they're lacking - everything else about their construction is great. (well, I could do without the racing stripes too but that's a purely cosmetic preference)
    Funny you should mention that they look like racing stripes, this is one of the racecars I designed in Forza Motorsport and have been using for a while: http://i.imgur.com/bL13iWq.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ClickyKeys View Post
    Funny you should mention that they look like racing stripes, this is one of the racecars I designed in Forza Motorsport and have been using for a while: http://i.imgur.com/bL13iWq.jpg
    OMG! That's freakin' awesome! Except very few would get the graphical reference.