Best diaper you ever tried

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bambino Bellissimos still rank at no. 1 on my list

I haven't really tried enough diapers to have a professional opinion, or one on the scope of most of the others here. But... I'll chip in anyways.

I've had good experience with Tena Super briefs, can easily take 2 large wettings without leaking a single drop. That's worth a recommendation in my book.
You also can't go wrong with that quality with a price of $0.65USD/count.

1. Tena Slip Maxi (old ones)
2. Rearz Safari - Heavy duty diaper, soft outer shell, EXCELLENT tapes.. I have access to these atm. my goto diaper.
3. Abena Abri-Form + Abri let (old ones) - that was a solid performer too.
4. Fabine Pandas
5. Dry 24/7's - only tried these once or twice.

Still yet to find something to replace the old Tena slips. Not to thick, not too thin.

My go to diapers these days are Rearz Safari and Princess and ABU Space/Little Pawz. The Rearz diapers are the thickest I have ever tried. They make Bellissimos feel a lot less awesome (and they were my go to diaper before ABU Space and Rearz Safari came along.)

my fav is tykables

My best is dry 24 7

Tena Slip Maxi plastic backed. Still exploring some other varieties...

From a US perspective:

Best Discreet appearance: Depend Real Fit. Looks different enough from "standard" diapers to pass at a glance if you're caught with your pants down (kinda-sorta). Looks like very colorful briefs - so it's not exactly stealthy. Also won't take a flood to save your life.

Best Discreet + flood resistant: Haven't found a good one. Clostest I got is the Tena Supers - thin-ish, quiet, and no obvious print/design. Still screams medical diaper.

Personal Daily: Tena Supers. Cheap, soft, quiet, a little poof, and a good amount of capacity. Breathable to reduce sweaty butt-itis. Tends to leak if you're not in an upright position.

Nightly: Tranquility ATNs. Cheap, just absorbant enough for me, doesn't leak unless I roll on my
back (though nothing I've found will stop an on-back flood). I do have to tape them a little differently. Second place to Wellness Superio for value, but a little overkill (I drink less just before bed, so I don't flood everywhere). Close thirds to TotalDry X-Plus (a favorite of mine), NorthShore Supremes, and Abena 4's. Note: I usually order a size up. Helps stop leaks, at least for me.

Best to snuggle with (aka things less-irritating tapes when your snugglebuddy rubs against it) - Seni Quattros - SUPER SOFT cloth exterior (seriously they're in a class of their own), and rare fabric tapes that aren't that scratchy. If you want plastic backsheet: ASC's, DC Amors, and Bambinos have less rough tapes compares to others - and each has a slightly different texture. Honorable mention to Goodnites and other pull-on products - while tapeless, they lack the padding to make it a super-padded snuggle.

Comfortable Frontsheet: DC Amor hands down. Nothing comes close to the Amor's pillowy softness that cradles your cheeks. Honorable mentions to Aww So Cutes and Cuddlz. Bellisimos and TotalDry X-Pluses are worth mentioning too.

Design: DC Amors. Dunno how the new one's gonna look, but the art is adorable and the print has subtle designs. I'm not usually into girly things, but I'll make an exception for the Amors. Also -
I'm furry as heck, and love the LittlePawz design. Also the soft pastels of the Snuggies Daytime Waddler and Cushies. I'm torn about the ASC's because I love the blue/pink so you can color-compliment a buddy, but I don't prefer the design, and it looks pixelly.

Thickest: Depends how you define it. Want to waddle? Look for something with stiff and wide padding, like LittlePawz/Space or 24/7s. Want to be reminded that you're padded every time you sit? Go with Bellissimos, DCs, Teddies, or TotalDry X-Pluses (you can also pick your favorite diaper in another category and layer them until you get the desired thickness :3 )

Most Absorbent: The heavyweight (literally - the heaviest pre-use) diapers are usually the winners. It's hard make a list since each one differs by at MOST a half-wetting from the next-higher tier. Where do I stop? ABU Space/Littlepawz, Tykables Overnights, Abenas 4s, Cuddlz, 24/7's, TotalDry X-Plus, NorthShore Supremes, Super Seni Quattro...unless you drink a lot either naturally or because you want to pee a lot (no one here would do that, right?) one of these will go most of a day, or even all of one if you're smol.

I've taken notes on (most) of the ones I've tried: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...EDx-Ebp1UUSdnxJUleBA8/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back