Thread: Hello!

Red face Hello!

This is a bit embarrassing really, as I have never done anything like this before! I'm Mike from Winchester UK and I have visited ADISC many times but, have plucked-up the courage to say 'hello'.

I'm DL and I guess I have been as long as I can remember, although until I saw a programme on UK TV about ABs around 20 years ago, I thought I was literally the only person in the world to feel like this. After looking on the net, I kinda discovered I'm definitely not an Adult Baby, but very much a Diaper Lover.

Don't know why, but I finally decided to buy my first pack of Nappies as we call them here, on Saturday and have enjoyed the experience!

My interests are running, walking, photography (with film) and a bit of astronomy if we ever get some clear skies.
    Last edited by DLmikey; 26-Jan-2016 at 23:17.

I got rid of my 9 1/4 telescope long ago here in usa cemtrail's most all the time.
    So bad you cant see constellation star's I live in dark sky's.
    Welcome we are into pampers here what ever reason.
    Now you have a new hobby.

Welcome to ADISC!

Film photography? That's interesting. I have used film SLR cameras most of my life but I am moving toward DSLR cameras now.

Welcome!

Family used to have a telescope (dad is big into astronomy), but we don't have it any more. It's great on really dark nights. Lots of those in Arizona. There's a place there, Kitt Peak, that's interesting to visit if you ever find yourself in the southwest US.

Not into the adult baby thing here, either. Just diaper lover. They're nice, aren't they.

I hate running. Like walks, though. I can go for ever, even if it's up mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by DLmikey View Post
    This is a bit embarrassing really, as I have never done anything like this before! I'm Mike from Winchester UK and I have visited ADISC many times but, have plucked-up the courage to say 'hello'.

I'm DL and I guess I have been as long as I can remember, although until I saw a programme on UK TV about ABs around 20 years ago, I thought I was literally the only person in the world to feel like this. After looking on the net, I kinda discovered I'm definitely not an Adult Baby, but very much a Diaper Lover.

Don't know why, but I finally decided to buy my first pack of Nappies as we call them here, on Saturday and have enjoyed the experience!

My interests are running, walking, photography (with film) and a bit of astronomy if we ever get some clear skies.

Howdy Mike, no need to be embarrassed. I'm a DL as well. Ohh! Nice! Astronomy! I've got a couple of smaller scopes / binoculars that I like to take out and use. Most of the time, I'll just look without using anything other than my eyes. I've got a big scope, but it weighs a bunch, and I don't like getting it out that often. I've actually only used it a handful of times. If I can ever get the money to get some sort of shed / observatory set up; I'd leave it set up all the time. That way, I'd use it more often.

I listen to a few astronomy related podcasts too. Not sure if you listen to podcasts, but if you do, you need to be sure to listen to Astronomy Cast.

Good to know you and welcome!
    I'm kinda into astronomy too, but never had right opportunities to get an own telescope, so... stargazing is as well enjoyable in my case

Hi again, and thank you all for your response and encouragement. Amazed to see how many of you have an interest in astronomy - I don't get out there as often as I would like too, partly because the skies have been so overcast here in the last few months. I still practice 35mm film photography as I'm addicted to the overall 'look', I really like the grain effect and subtle shades in black and white. I do shoot digital too.

Quote Originally Posted by DLmikey View Post
    I still practice 35mm film photography as I'm addicted to the overall 'look', I really like the grain effect and subtle shades in black and white.
    I understand completely.