Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Was going to tell girlfriend, but...

Default Was going to tell girlfriend, but...

Well, here's my story:

I've been going out with my gf for 1 year and two months. I have been wearing nappies for 1 year four months, however I have only recently started getting adult ones. Anyway, I was ready to tell my girlfriend the other day when I was with her (if it helps, we are both 15). Anyways, I bottled it, then we went to her place

**Flashback** Her mum had an accident a few years ago and she has walked funny ever since, and for some reason I thought that she wore nappies (idk why) but we were in hers the other day and I saw a large box of lille supreme, empty, waiting to go in the bin. I saw the box and read on the side, and my gf saw me reading and said 'lets go into the living room I want to watch tv', even though we were getting drinks in the kitchen at the time. We later went and got drinks and the box was gone then. So this has stopped me telling her, as if her mum has to wear these, she may be offended. ON THE OTHER HAND, they may have been hers that she is hiding from me, i don't know.

Guys, what would you do in a situation like this?

Thanks, Dill

hmm...tricky. collect some more recon. wait a few weeks and if they keep apperaing, then pop the question.

1). does it look like her mom wears them?
    2). Any signs of her wearing them? (diapers in the trash can, or room smelling of diaper/pee)

And if it seems like they are for her, then pop the question and say u wear too, or something like that.

PS: Lille Supreme...are those thick?

What makes you want to tell in the first place?

Dont get me wrong its tough to hide and all that jazz but i myself have told too many pepole... in my opinoun that i thought i trusted and turned out to not be trustworthy.

if theres a good reason i would suggest going with the diaperd teenager guy
    otherwise its not really worth it

I wouldn't tell her at this point. However, if you can gather more info and find out who the diapers belong to then here are your options:

1. If the diapers belong to her mother DO NOT TELL HER.
    2. If the diapers belong to your GF, see if you can find out why...then DO NOT TELL HER.

Quote Originally Posted by centende View Post
    What makes you want to tell in the first place?

Dont get me wrong its tough to hide and all that jazz but i myself have told too many pepole... in my opinoun that i thought i trusted and turned out to not be trustworthy.

if theres a good reason i would suggest going with the diaperd teenager guy
    otherwise its not really worth it
    Well just because I want to share this with someone, and my gf is really understanding with everything, and she says she will love me no matter what (she actually means it after somne of things we have been through)

Im finding it harder and harder to hide it from her, for example history on computer and storing nappies under bed, and obviously the smell of my room and me, I would like the truth to be known about that.

Quote Originally Posted by dillan221 View Post
    Well just because I want to share this with someone, and my gf is really understanding with everything, and she says she will love me no matter what (she actually means it after somne of things we have been through)

Im finding it harder and harder to hide it from her, for example history on computer and storing nappies under bed, and obviously the smell of my room and me, I would like the truth to be known about that.
    Well if that's how you feel about it...Find out who the diapers belong to first, and then consider it very carefully before you make up your mind.

-Gus

Im going to drop this subtle hint now, as she is in car and needs toilet. I am going to say, wouldn't it be great if we dind't need to go.

Is this suitable?

Edit: said it she just said yeh n then hehe.
    Last edited by dillan221; 25-Feb-2009 at 21:47.

Personally, I'd not tell anyone, especially in a situation like this where the mother is probably wearing diapers. (Honestly, the chances of them belonging to perfectly healthy teenager and not the mother who was in a severe accident are EXTREMELY slim)

Also if you really want to, don't tell her all at once. Give her a lot of time, and a lot of subtle hints.

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Personally, I'd not tell anyone, especially in a situation like this where the mother is probably wearing diapers. (Honestly, the chances of them belonging to perfectly healthy teenager and not the mother who was in a severe accident are EXTREMELY slim)

Also if you really want to, don't tell her all at once. Give her a lot of time, and a lot of subtle hints.
    Just tried the first subtle hint there, seemed to go ok with it being laughed off. Thanks for advice

No problem, but just remember, give her A LOT of time.

I'm not a relationship wiz or anything, but it's just common sense not to drop something taboo like diapers on someone at once.