Want to get more AB stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrw1329

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I recently started thinking about expanding myself as an abdl and am not sure where to start. I have mainly been getting diapers so far and haven't really thought about getting anything else until now. What sort of things should I get first? And what is recommended as both good and affordable. Thanks to anyone who helps me :)

When I started exploring, I was thrilled to discover the joy of drinking from a bottle. I would suggest starting there. My favorite, even over my adult sized bottle, is this one:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Playtex-VentAire-9-oz-Wide-Baby-Bottle-5-Pack-BPA-Free/34074087

You can go to your local walmart, or even many grocery stores and find this model. Or you can order from amazon if you are afraid of the checkout.

If you don't like the idea of a bottle, you can always try a pacifier, there are a large selection of those on pacifiersrus.com, but those are expensive, so I would suggest other routes.

There are cheap adult pacifiers you can try http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Pants-Nu...?ie=UTF8&qid=1453782475&sr=8-2&keywords=nuk+5, but they are plain white.

There are also these which are colored and a lot cuter, but pretty lame quality (I still like them anyway for the price) http://awwsocute.com/adult_sized_pacifier

Edit: (There is also this one that is a good middle ground paci, on both price, cuteness, and quality http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2091268722&pf_rd_i=desktop)

Getting an adult size paci is really helpful because it is more comfortable in the mouth, however, there is this cheap alternative which works pretty well, it is the largest child size paci that I know of. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IOQ97JC?refRID=E1ZSQTH7KDA340VYAC4G&ref_=pd_bia_nav_t_2

Otherwise just go down to the store and buy the largest cutest baby paci you can find and see what you think, it is still fun even if it doesn't fit well, but you won't like it after a while because your jaw will hurt a little.

If neither of those, then maybe a stuffed animal would be fun to have, in fact, if you don't have one already than I think you are crazy, because stuffed animals are the best, and the last thing I would ever get rid of (I know from experience).

Also, something that you might find as fun, things that rattle. I actually discovered on accident that I love soft rattle toys. Reference: http://www.amazon.com/Child-Mine-Ch...d=1453782870&sr=1-26&keywords=lion+rattle+toy

Some of the first things I got was yes, a baby bottle, playtex I think. Then my wife bought me for Christmas, a big teddy bear. She also got me a couple of sippy cups and also some Jumpin' Jammerz footie jammies. Eventually she got me a couple of onsies from Ebay, and some bib overalls. They can look babyish especially if you wear a childish looking shirt under them. Baby Pants sells adult sized infant shirts, the kind with the snaps on the top so little baby can his or her arms through the arm holes.

Hi sisi hear

Sound like another DL is seeing the light.

It will depends on how little you are thinking.

I think you should get a Pacifier and may be a bottel. and maybe a colouring in book and some crayons.

And then you can explore your little side and you can do it in private and not be worry anybody else.

And remember it is the second star to the right. Enjoy

Hope this help you.

Everyone suggests a paci and a bottle, and the clothing, so a lot of other childish things get overlooked. Coloring books are good, like sisi mentioned. Also Lego blocks and other creative toys will probably help you to feel little. And when you get a plushie, try to find the biggest one you can, so you feel little next to it.

So a majority are saying paci and bottles a total of interesting stuff. My only concern is I want to be as discreet as possible and try to get the stuff without anyone noticing, including those in my house. Thanks to those suggesting stuff :)

You can get those baby-pants pacifiers from ebay for a lot cheaper (~8$). Just search for adult pacifier, it'll come up. It's the same pacifier, the sellers are just buying them in bulk from the manufacturer in China and reselling them way lower that BP is. Although tbh, I don't really like the BP pacifier that much. The shield is fine, but the nipple is a rough silicone that feels very stiff. Also, it doesn't have any ventilation for the nipple, so the nipple is kind of difficult to deflate, and if it does deflate it takes a long time to re-inflate on its own. To fix that, you have to take it apart and drill a little hole at the base of the stem where the nipple is held on. I used a dremel, but if you have a drill with a small bit, it should probably work fine too.

If you're looking for clothes, the best places I've found are etsy and ebay. Just search for adult baby, abdl, or something similar and tons of stuff will come up that you can look through.

I got a baby bottle recently. It's the first time I really got anything baby like besides diapers. I did mainly do it because I am cheap and wanted to the best deal. Spending a little extra got me free shipping lol. XD

However, I do keep it filled at the side of my bed. I generally always need something to drink near by at night as sometimes I wake up with a dry mouth or itch in my throat, the bottle works perfectly.

Tyger said:
Getting an adult size paci is really helpful because it is more comfortable in the mouth, however, there is this cheap alternative which works pretty well, it is the largest child size paci that I know of. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IOQ97JC?refRID=E1ZSQTH7KDA340VYAC4G&ref_=pd_bia_nav_t_2

Otherwise just go down to the store and buy the largest cutest baby paci you can find and see what you think, it is still fun even if it doesn't fit well, but you won't like it after a while because your jaw will hurt a little.[/url]

I have the MAM pacifiers (but in England they say 12m+) and they don't hurt my jaw, I have even slept with them and they have stayed in my mouth all night :) I think the adult ones would be too big for my mouth.. and one of the first things I got was my bottle (also MAM 6-12 months) and I love it!

I also suggest a bottle and pacifier. I am in love with mine. I got my pacifier on eBay. It was one of the baby pants with the big guard which they call the NUK 6. Got it for a really great price! The guard was too big for me and kept digging into my face, so I modified it and took the teat from the big guard and put it on a MAM guard. They are my favorite and I recommend them to anyone. :)

I actually just recently got a few bottles. And I really enjoy them as well. I'm a big milk drinker so a bottle in the morning when I wake up and one at bedtime is amazing.

Stuffies really brought out my little side as well. My pooh bear from the Disney Store at my local mall is my favorite! Good luck on finding something you love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back