Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Poopers?

Default Poopers?

I never thought I would, but I just pooped my very first diaper.

I was getting up w/ a fairly fresh diaper already on, to go to the bathroom...and I just said "f#$k it!" and pooped! It was a lot easier than I thought, but an odd sensation. It was on the firm side I guess, so I decided to sit in it. Will cleanup soon, not going to sit in it very long...and the smell isn't too pleasant.

Typical assesment: Feels great...smells bad...clean up sucks. Best to do it first thing in the morning as you've done, and to shower right afterwards.

That's basically exactly how it went...I don't plan on really ever doing it again...but at least now I've done it so I know. I wasn't exactly ever planning on doing it anyway.

I hear you. I don't do it very often, but I certainly won't say that I don't plan on doing it again

Ah yes, I think I remember when I did it. Like, once. It sucked ass. (No pun intended. )

Erm... anyways, it's good you got to try it out.

--The Silent Assassin--

Yes, pooping has it's moments, but the cleaning is always the worst. Cleaning in a shower makes it much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    omg u werin a popy diper rite naow?

LMFAO EPIC. Love it.

Yeah dude, um... wow. I did it like once, and never liked it, so I'm not the best person to congratulate you.

congrats. It feels greta. I love pooping, it feels so good, but clean up is terrible.

Yeah, I'm a pooper. However I usually don't have time to poop. I'll wet while my parents are in the house but I only poop when they're away.