Not open for further replies.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I decided I wanted to go padded to my dad's birthday dinner. Unfortunately the tapes on my Abena just didn't want to cooperate today - one popped right away and I had to use the backup. Then I accidentally tore off the first tape and had to use the backup anyway. Then both failed while I was still getting dressed in the bathroom.

I knew my parents must have been ready to go, so I was in a bit of a pickle. First I tried bandaids, which I had on hand in the bathroom. Then I decided to just put my underwear and pants over the half-taped diaper and go try to find some duct or electrical tape, with the excuse of ''needing to fix something on my fish tank'' ready if questioned. But my parents were already out in the car and I luckily found some duct tape.

So back at home, we're singing Happy Birthday to my dad, and I'm thinking to myself ''What's this thing in my hair?'' I'd been walking around in public with the damn blue tape from the diaper stuck in my hair. I guess my parents didn't notice; it was probably hidden by my coat and shirt collar.

Well this made me laugh :'D
At least it was just the tape and not THE WHOLE DIAPER dragging with you xD imagine that!

Wow, heh... Reminds me of a somewhat raunchy gag from the movie "There's Something About Mary." :) Three cheers for undies, loose-fitting pants, and duct tape! Hopefully you at least got some good use out of the diaper before taking it off, because that probably wasn't one worth saving.

Cottontail said:
Wow, heh... Reminds me of a somewhat raunchy gag from the movie "There's Something About Mary." :) Three cheers for undies, loose-fitting pants, and duct tape! Hopefully you at least got some good use out of the diaper before taking it off, because that probably wasn't one worth saving.

Despite the taping incident it seems to be doing alright... Two wettings in, but I'll be taking it off soon to shower.

Ohh my. So sorry. That's embarrassing.

Mattew said:
Ohh my. So sorry. That's embarrassing.

Honestly it's probably more amusing than embarrassing... If someone did notice something stuck in my hair I'm sure they wouldn't have assumed it was part of a diaper - unless they wear them or are otherwise around them. :p

Haha....just what I was thinking. Fortunately, not many people would recognize a diaper tape. Still, it did make me laugh. It sounds like something that would have happened to me if I wore disposables.

does that count as a "wardrobe malfunction"?

Those tapes just did NOT want to behave!

I could see it being mistaken for that blue masking tape at a glance.

I've had the blue tape stuck on myself too, It got stuck somehow when I took my diaper off in the morning and didn't notice it until I went to shower in the evening.

I found another blue tape in my laundry today. :p

So along this line, I'd be curious to hear stories of where people leave things laying out, meaning to put them away, and forget, or suddenly, company.

I'm certain that what's going to eventually get me busted is my used diapers. I do my changing in the bathroom. I bring in a galon ziploc, throw a towel on the floor, change out, stuff in the ziploc and seal, set it on the sink or toilet lid, change, and go into my bedroom to finish powdering up and get dressed. Sometimes I leave my bagged diaper in the bathroom. Many times I've come home from work to see one still sitting on the toilet tank from my morning change. One of these days, someone's going to stop over and wonder what that is, or ask why there's a used diaper in the bathroom...

Or they're going to go to throw something away and know where the trash can is under the sink, and notice used diapers in the can.

bambinod said:
So along this line, I'd be curious to hear stories of where people leave things laying out, meaning to put them away, and forget, or suddenly, company.

I'm certain that what's going to eventually get me busted is my used diapers. I do my changing in the bathroom. I bring in a galon ziploc, throw a towel on the floor, change out, stuff in the ziploc and seal, set it on the sink or toilet lid, change, and go into my bedroom to finish powdering up and get dressed. Sometimes I leave my bagged diaper in the bathroom. Many times I've come home from work to see one still sitting on the toilet tank from my morning change. One of these days, someone's going to stop over and wonder what that is, or ask why there's a used diaper in the bathroom...

Or they're going to go to throw something away and know where the trash can is under the sink, and notice used diapers in the can.

This will probably happen to me someday. I'm always leaving stuff laying around. I found a used diaper I forgot about the other day

Back in the summer, I had just started wearing, and it was a beautiful day out. So I go out back and sit in my lawn chair for a while. You can't see my back yard from the road, so I decided to take my pants off and hang out in just a diaper for a bit. After I came back inside, I noticed the whole seat was torn out of my diaper. I looked outside and sure enough, there was a trail of padding between the chair and the door, as well as a big piece of the plastic backing on the chair. Needless to say I was glad to notice it before anyone else did.

This reminds me of a time when I was younger... I'd say maybe 13 or 14, when I would use baby diapers. I had torn a tab off trying to get one to fit once and didn't notice it had gotten stuck to the basketball shorts I was wearing. My mom noticed and asked what was on my shorts, to which I replied "I don't know." She pulled it off and saw it was a diaper tab. Fortunately, she ran a day care at the time, so I was able to play it off as a tab had some how gotten torn off from a diaper in a package or something and got stuck to my shorts. In hind sight, I'm not sure she really believed it as that would be one hell of a coincidence, but it got me out of the moment. It's moments similar to that which make me wonder if she really knows I like, or at least liked, to wear diapers. I was also a bedwetter when I was really little, so it's possible she just attributed it to me self-managing that issue, even though it had resolved itself years earlier.

Hmm this sort of thing has never happened to me since a tab tearing off has only happened once for me. Also, considering everyone knows I wear diapers anyway ... it would hardly matter I suppose.

I imagine though what it must have been like, because I have had similar situations. It's sort of like having a hole in your pants and not realizing it till you have spent the whole day in them in public. Then you get home and notice it. So you then start wondering if anyone noticed.
cute-rabbit-emoticon-13.gif

Though I suppose having a hole in your pants is a lot more embarrassing especially when wearing diapers lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back