Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silly Diaper Mishap

Default Silly Diaper Mishap

I decided I wanted to go padded to my dad's birthday dinner. Unfortunately the tapes on my Abena just didn't want to cooperate today - one popped right away and I had to use the backup. Then I accidentally tore off the first tape and had to use the backup anyway. Then both failed while I was still getting dressed in the bathroom.

I knew my parents must have been ready to go, so I was in a bit of a pickle. First I tried bandaids, which I had on hand in the bathroom. Then I decided to just put my underwear and pants over the half-taped diaper and go try to find some duct or electrical tape, with the excuse of ''needing to fix something on my fish tank'' ready if questioned. But my parents were already out in the car and I luckily found some duct tape.

So back at home, we're singing Happy Birthday to my dad, and I'm thinking to myself ''What's this thing in my hair?'' I'd been walking around in public with the damn blue tape from the diaper stuck in my hair. I guess my parents didn't notice; it was probably hidden by my coat and shirt collar.

Well this made me laugh :'D
    At least it was just the tape and not THE WHOLE DIAPER dragging with you xD imagine that!

Wow, heh... Reminds me of a somewhat raunchy gag from the movie "There's Something About Mary." Three cheers for undies, loose-fitting pants, and duct tape! Hopefully you at least got some good use out of the diaper before taking it off, because that probably wasn't one worth saving.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Wow, heh... Reminds me of a somewhat raunchy gag from the movie "There's Something About Mary." Three cheers for undies, loose-fitting pants, and duct tape! Hopefully you at least got some good use out of the diaper before taking it off, because that probably wasn't one worth saving.
    Despite the taping incident it seems to be doing alright... Two wettings in, but I'll be taking it off soon to shower.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    Ohh my. So sorry. That's embarrassing.
    Honestly it's probably more amusing than embarrassing... If someone did notice something stuck in my hair I'm sure they wouldn't have assumed it was part of a diaper - unless they wear them or are otherwise around them. :P

Haha....just what I was thinking. Fortunately, not many people would recognize a diaper tape. Still, it did make me laugh. It sounds like something that would have happened to me if I wore disposables.

Those tapes just did NOT want to behave!

I could see it being mistaken for that blue masking tape at a glance.

I've had the blue tape stuck on myself too, It got stuck somehow when I took my diaper off in the morning and didn't notice it until I went to shower in the evening.